Sponsored

Anyone watch the Lite Brite Jeep Youtube channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnjeeper

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TJ, 2021 JLUR
I watch them some. The build comments...I guess I can echo. That thing is about as far as it can go without major bodywork next. It's sort of a wish list Jeep and I appreciate the fact that they use it.
Sponsored

BigGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport
I watched their channel from early on and it was fun watching the progression. Kevin's always been good at driving and you don't see many people beating on a stock Jeep like they did.
Now its basically a 6 figure SEMA build lol. I can't relate.

dchemphill1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Occupation
School Administrator
I agree...he definitely out kicked his punt coverage with her, but then again I did as well with my wife! What can I say... I am a lucky man!

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I found myself watching too much of it last night. Husband and hot wife are homeless and circle the country doing crazy off road stuff. Watch at your own risk!
Kevin is / was very active on this forum. they are both really nice people and are always willing to answer questions etc. When I bought my first JL, Kevin was very helpful with the process they went through (buyback) and I was also dealing with. more recently you will get mixed feedback on here and youtube about them, but other than a larger following and more expensive toys they are still both pretty cool people.

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Huh interesting, never heard of this LiteBrite thing before, I'll have to check it out. Hey, did you guys hear about the new Bronco that Ford is coming out with?

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Watched several times and really don’t like content or personalities on the channel. I don’t/won’t watch it. But that’s just me.

I think what they are at this point is very successful YouTube personalities/creators that have built an audience, routinely create content for same, and are able to live the life they want by selling to that audience. Good for them. More power to them. They seem to be doing well and that is terrific! I wish them much more success and more subscribers — just not me.

Sponsored

The Pointer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One
I don’t think their Jeep has anything stock any longer.
The last episode I watched where they were installing a different sway bar disconnect setup Kevin said something to that effect.

AlanD

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nacho Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Last I heard the transfer case was stock. That's about it. Some body wanted a link? Try https://www.facebook.com/litebritenation/ I have mixed emotion. watching them spend 10 minutes going over an obstacle feels like 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back. I look at the fact they are young have travel all around the globe and are enjoying life while they can as they are a success. Learned allot from old videos... They where also on a Netscape show about drifting where Britany was the driver and Kevin was the coach https://www.netflix.com/title/80189648 I hope to meet them sometime and get them to sign dashboard on my Jeep. Wish them best of luck...

ScenicRoute

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Beer Finisher
Seem like fun folks. He reminds me of a fellow jeeper we ride with sometimes.

McGilli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
Just looked them up on Youtube...

Any Channel that needs to advertise a half dressed girl in practically every thumbnail is weak IMO...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.