Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

TACO4ME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Hey I also live in Washington and have a 4/7 estimated ship date! Mine is in D1 “have all the parts needed”.
Got my ship date today. ETA to dealer 3/29/2021 - 04/12/2021.
Supposed to leave on a business trip on 4/11 so we all know when I'll get the call. LOL

Waiting for your Jeep to be built and delivered is like being a kid on Christmas Eve....but every day!

Advertisement

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for '21 JLUR, 1974 Vette
Ordered JLUR on 3/17. As of today it's in JB status. Pretty fast so far but I ordered the dual doors so I'm anticipating a stall in the momentum.

Order Details.jpg

gracebuzad

First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S (on order)
Ordered my first wrangler a couple weeks ago, super excited!!

2021 JLU Sport S
Black clear coat
Machined black painted wheels
Mopar chrome tube steps
Dual Top Group
Technology Group
2.0L Turbo
8-speed automatic transmission

3/18: Order date
3/23: VON (from dealer)
3/25: VIN (from jeep chat)
3/30: Dealer said it'll be in the build process and should be done week of 4/6, but could take another week and will check back on 4/12

I've totally been tracking the VIN multiple times every single day anxiously awaiting the build sheet or window sticker to pop up :)

EdSoCal81

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
JLU Sport S, manual, premium soft top, tech and anti-spin differential.
Ordered - 3/26
VON - 3/26
VIN - 3/29
Jeep chat said it’s in pre-production but didn’t provide an ETA of when build will begin 😞

48thChamber

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.groundswell-studio.com
Vehicle(s)
93 YJ Wrangler, 2021 Willys JLU O|||||||O
Occupation
Marketing & Creative Director / Web Designer
21 JLU Willys
Manual
Billet Silver
Dual Top
Tech Group
Alpine Audio
Safety Group
Cold Weather Group
Convenience Group
Trailor Tow Group
LEDs

Ordered on 3/17
Vin/Von on 3/18
Ship date 3/27

Can’t wait!!!
Willys arrived at dealership today!
13 days from order to lot!

Pic from Leon @ Criswell
Driving down to pick it up tomorrow

4AECC865-1C19-4829-A495-3A02976F3373.jpeg

Sponsored

Spkx714

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
JLU Sport S, manual, premium soft top, tech and anti-spin differential.
Ordered - 3/26
VON - 3/26
VIN - 3/29
Jeep chat said it’s in pre-production but didn’t provide an ETA of when build will begin 😞
I bought mine on 3/22. I texted. Jeep chat yesterday and was told, they have everything to build it and to check back in a week.

TheConquerorWorm

First Name
Rusty S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, ordered ('21 JLUR)
Occupation
Trouble Maker
I contacted Jeep Cares to get a status update today. I got my build sheet yesterday and it posted on the Home page this AM.

Thank you for waiting Rusty Shackleford. The Jeep has been built and it's in the ship phase, but there is not a current ETA for arrival at the dealership. We do ship our Jeep's out in lots, so more then likely it is waiting for a full load of vehicles to ship out before that ETA is finalized. I'd recommend contacting us back in a week or two for an update, but we are available 24/7 if you do want to contact back sooner.
I mean that is pretty badass, right? Ordered 3/20.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I contacted Jeep Cares to get a status update today. I got my build sheet yesterday and it posted on the Home page this AM.

I mean that is pretty badass, right? Ordered 3/20.
Don't too excited yet. I don't know if its my order or how the shipping to MA dealer is, but I got my sticker on 2/27 and I still haven't gotten my Jeep delivered. The current estimate is the week of April 5th.

TheConquerorWorm

First Name
Rusty S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, ordered ('21 JLUR)
Occupation
Trouble Maker
Don't too excited yet. I don't know if its my order or how the shipping to MA dealer is, but I got my sticker on 2/27 and I still haven't gotten my Jeep delivered. The current estimate is the week of April 5th.
Maybe if they airlift a bunch to Nantucket they can drop ours off on the way? :LOL:

Sponsored

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
Got my ship date today. ETA to dealer 3/29/2021 - 04/12/2021.
Supposed to leave on a business trip on 4/11 so we all know when I'll get the call. LOL

Waiting for your Jeep to be built and delivered is like being a kid on Christmas Eve....but every day!
Did you get that from jeepchat or your dealer?

jsore

First Name
James Sorenson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC Trailhawk, '21 392 traded, '24 392 ordered
Hope to see mine by the end of the week, sticker that is.
Got my sticker yesterday. Now the wait for ETA arrival at dealer. Dealer texted me yesterday said the week of the 15th of April into Salt Lake City then 3 days to the dealer. Am I getting close? only the jeep it self knows. Started the order 2/17/21.

JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON Exterior Color: Bright White Clear–Coat Exterior Paint Interior Color: Black Interior Color Interior: Leather–Trimmed Bucket Seats Engine: 3.6L V6 24V VVT eTorque Engine Transmission: 8–Speed Automatic 850RE Transmission + Loaded Options

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Nice! just got update from dealer...Jeep has been shipped, expected to reach UT by 4/9 than loaded on truck to take to dealer in Idaho....hoping to be to dealer by 4/12 :rock:

Shamwedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S | 2 Door | 6 Speed | Hydro
2021 Sport S
2 Door
3.6L
6 Speed Manual
Technology Group
Hardtop
Hydro Blue
Tow Package

Ordered 3/6
Added Tow Package 3/8
VON/VIN - 3/18 *had to ask dealership for it

Stuck in D1 status
Dealership states 4/12 delivery date
Jeep Chat states no ETA on delivery date

3/22-3/25

Jeep Chat - "I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! I recommend checking back in the next week or so and we would be happy to check on your order."

3/30-3/31

Jeep Chat - "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."

It's strange to see others who have ordered theirs weeks after mine and further along in the production process. Is it because it's a 2 door and manual transmission, two of the lowest priorities on the assembly line?

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
2021 Sport S
2 Door
3.6L
6 Speed Manual
Technology Group
Hardtop
Hydro Blue
Tow Package

Ordered 3/6
Added Tow Package 3/8
VON/VIN - 3/18 *had to ask dealership for it

Stuck in D1 status
Dealership states 4/12 delivery date
Jeep Chat states no ETA on delivery date

3/22-3/25

Jeep Chat - "I can see all the required materials for your order have been gathered and the plant has sequenced your order for production, it should be entering the build very soon! I recommend checking back in the next week or so and we would be happy to check on your order."

3/30-3/31

Jeep Chat - "I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon."

It's strange to see others who have ordered theirs weeks after mine and further along in the production process. Is it because it's a 2 door and manual transmission, two of the lowest priorities on the assembly line?
probably a factor and it sounds like maybe your dealer didn't put order in until maybe 3/16 if it took that long for VIN/VON

put my order in for JLUR on 3/10 and it quickly went from "materials are here" to "shipped" so hang in there

Advertisement

Advertisement