Sponsored

How long to get brochure and coupon

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
I have a feeling that I am going to get a discount code on 1st Friday in April after I purchase the vehicle this month.
In reality you'll probably get the discount code on the 1st Thursday in April, not the 1st Friday.
Why?

Because the 1st Thursday of April happens to be April 1st.

April's Fool Day would be the perfect day to receive the discount code for those who have already purchased a Wrangler.

No, I'm not calling those who have bought a Wrangler a fool, rather it would be a cruel joke on those individuals.
Sponsored

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Because the 1st Thursday of April happens to be April 1st.

April's Fool Day would be the perfect day to receive the discount code for those who have already purchased a Wrangler.
Yeah a cruel joke, I am going to talk to dealership today, but if my Jeep isn't ready until to be pickup up until weekend of March 27th, I might see if I can delay it a week and take my chances on picking it up April 2nd.

SuperDan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2005 Acrua RSX Type S
Does anyone have a coupon they arent using? Just got word that my Jeep is ready today, and I haven't received mine yet.

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone have a coupon they arent using? Just got word that my Jeep is ready today, and I haven't received mine yet.
I'm afraid it would be a little tough to use someone else's certificate, especially since you'd have to get a government issued id in the address of the person who's name is on that certificate.

"Valid for the person named on certificate and transferable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification)."

Did you happen to luck out and get your certificate before you took delivery on Tuesday?

SuperDan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2005 Acrua RSX Type S
Ah, I missed that part about transferring. I'm still hoping to get it at the beginning of the month. Due to traveling for work I pushed out the pickup date till first week of April

Sponsored

SouthernJL

First Name
Isom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Camry and 2014
Hello all, let me make sure I understand. I simply go to https://www.jeep.com/gab.html, request to mail a brochure and when it comes, there is a possibility there is a discount coupon in the brochure?

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is it possible to get a cash bonus before you get a coupon mailed or sent in an email? :fingerscrossed:

I took delivery of my Wrangler a couple of days ago. When communicating with my salesperson I mentioned had the Affiliate Pricing code plus Bonus Cash.

She emailed me back that she already had the info on the Bonus Cash and I remembered that the Bonus Cash email had stated that if you lose the email, the dealership can look it up

My question is, can the dealer possibly find that discount for those who haven't officially received the documentation yet? Is that certificate code in their system before someone receives it?

Just a thought for those picking up their Jeep and were hoping for a little financial windfall. Guess it doesn't hurt to ask? :idea:

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Is it possible to get a cash bonus before you get a coupon mailed or sent in an email? :fingerscrossed:

I took delivery of my Wrangler a couple of days ago. When communicating with my salesperson I mentioned had the Affiliate Pricing code plus Bonus Cash.

She emailed me back that she already had the info on the Bonus Cash and I remembered that the Bonus Cash email had stated that if you lose the email, the dealership can look it up

My question is, can the dealer possibly find that discount for those who haven't officially received the documentation yet? Is that certificate code in their system before someone receives it?

Just a thought for those picking up their Jeep and were hoping for a little financial windfall. Guess it doesn't hurt to ask? :idea:
I imagine if they shipped a physical brochure it could work. It could not hurt to ask. The emails last month were all sent out in a batch so I suspect that will not work.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
My theory about the brochures.

I suspect the discounts may go out in a batch at the beginning of each month depending on the incentives for the month. Last month it was a batch of emails on March 5th or the 1st Friday. I think if FCA does a discount for April it will be sent out as email on April 2nd (1st Friday) or April 5th. I think those will be sent out for those people who request a brochure before March 5th. The expiration date will likely by April 30th.

I think if one signed up now for a brochure now, a potential discount would be sent out in early May and it would expire at June 30th depending on Jeep's incentives for that month. If the April potential discount goes out 4/2 or 4/5 and one waits until after that date, the discount may not be sent until the 1st June.

Basically what I am saying is if you plan on ordering a Jeep in April and taking delivery in May or buying a Jeep in May, you may want to signed up for Jeep Wrangler brochure to be delivered and saying that you are interest in buying in the near future.

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wonder too how many may have inadvertently deleted the bonus cash email thinking it was junk. Or it was sitting in their spam folder. The dealership could look those up.

Or maybe the dealer checks to see anyway if you have a bonus cash certificate before the final deal is done just to help someone out? :LOL:

Sponsored

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport
I requested a brochure earlier this week. I have not yet received any email. I plan on ordering this week or next. Hopefully, I'll get the brochure w/coupon or email before the Jeep arrives AND it won't be expired. I'm guessing an April coupon would expire at the end of May and my Jeep would arrive by then.

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
Took mine about 5 weeks to arrive

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport
Your Jeep must have been already built or in route to a dealer to get it so quick.

I requested a brochure yesterday, so I can't help you on how long it takes. You could alway delay the pickup & purchase to wait and see if you get a coupon.
Sorry, you may have already answered this... how long to get the brochure, did it have the coupon, did everything work out with your purchase? Thanks!

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250