Sponsored

betsy

First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon 2dr ,2016 jk rubicon hard rock 2dr
Ordered mine a week ago today, stopped by the dealer this morning at the parts counter , then stopped by sales, was told mine was pretty much all built, waiting to be shipped out, might see it about 2 weeks , could be sooner.
Sponsored

IrshPats

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Sarge Green
To update more, I spoke with jeep chat just now and got the VIN, and said all materials are received and ready to begin building. Nothing about delays.

I have selec-trac, and a 4 cylinder with automatic transmission on a Sport S.
I got same message via the chat also this afternoon. We shall see

mercury26

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi SQ5, 2021 BMW M2C, 2018 Ford F150
I checked with Jeep chat on my build, I got the following message " I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process soon." I am going to check in later this week

IrshPats

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Sarge Green
I checked with Jeep chat on my build, I got the following message " I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process soon." I am going to check in later this week
I got the same message yesterday. I wonder how long it will take now. I see all these others getting their wranglers in like 3 weeks. LOL we shall see

Sponsored

Jeffy77

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
2021 JLRU ordered on Feb 20. Vehicle has been built and is awaiting installation of additional equipment... Im guessing it is the Hinge gate reinforcement and sill guards.
3.6 pentastar
6 speed manual

TheR3dDwarf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
2021 JLRU ordered on Feb 20. Vehicle has been built and is awaiting installation of additional equipment... Im guessing it is the Hinge gate reinforcement and sill guards.
3.6 pentastar
6 speed manual
Hopefully you get some good news soon, Ordered mine on 2/19 and it was in that status from 3/2 until yesterday morning when the window sticker finally released. Now the new phase of patient waiting begins......

TaZ_65

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
3.6 pentastar
6 speed manual
I ordered on 02/19 and just got the build sheet. 3.6 manual as well.

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
You definitely need the VON.My dealer placed my order Monday night. Got the VON today and Jeep chat provided the VIN today already.
I’m new to all this. First vehicle I ever “ordered”. So does the dealership provide the VON or do you get an email or something from Jeep? My sales guy said “corporate” will email me everything after he verified my email address. I put in my order on Saturday so hoping dealership will put in order today or tomorrow.

EdSoCal81

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
I’m new to all this. First vehicle I ever “ordered”. So does the dealership provide the VON or do you get an email or something from Jeep? My sales guy said “corporate” will email me everything after he verified my email address. I put in my order on Saturday so hoping dealership will put in order today or tomorrow.
I placed on Thursday and got a VON on Friday. Jeep chat provided the ViN today.

Sponsored

FireCap84

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
I ordered a new JLU Sport Altitude Friday 3/26
VON and Vin today 3/29
Build date scheduled 4/12
ship date scheduled 4/14
Hoping to pick it up by May 1

au176

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Islander, 2014 HD Road King
Ordered mine a week ago today, stopped by the dealer this morning at the parts counter , then stopped by sales, was told mine was pretty much all built, waiting to be shipped out, might see it about 2 weeks , could be sooner.
I ordered mine on Friday the 19th as well. As of Monday, 3/29, it is in the "Frame stage of building". It shows an "Estimated Ship Date" of 3/30. Seems to be moving right along- knock on wood! Let me know how yours progresses? It seems to be going faster than mine.

UPDATES***
"Paint" stage on 03/30
"Vehicle in shipping stage" on 03/31
Sponsored

Last edited: