First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wanderingobservations.com
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport S 2 Door
Does anyone know if you can order these doors at your dealership? Or can you only get them when you buy a new wrangler right now?

And if you have, can you use the mopar 15% discount code that is always available?

Was thinking that could bring the 2 door cost down into something vaguely acceptable!
Sponsored

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know if you can order these doors at your dealership? Or can you only get them when you buy a new wrangler right now?

And if you have, can you use the mopar 15% discount code that is always available?

Was thinking that could bring the 2 door cost down into something vaguely acceptable!
Soon you’ll be able to order from Jeep parts dept.

TJdesersand

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Windstar
T
I just remembered what a headache it was having to zip and unzip them at the coffee shop drive thru in my old half door TJ. Haha. A worth-it headache, but a headache. Oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️. Hopefully they have a good system to keep the flap out of the way.
TJ vet also. Will be easier, due to shape. Also power locks, keyless, will be sweet compared to TJ. Power mirrors with defrost too!!

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Soon you’ll be able to order from Jeep parts dept.
Not true, you will soon be able to order the "components" but you won't be able to order the assembled half-door. I'm sure third party sellers like Quadratec will consolidate the parts for you and perhaps build a 'diy' package out of it. But you'll still have to do majority of the assembly.

In the foreseeable future, you can only order half doors on new vehicles due to shortages.

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
my were in a drought, anyone else take delivery yet?

Sponsored

BrierPatch

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU80, 15 WK2, 13 Silverado 1500. Had: 02 TJ
I'm not that close to receiving mine, but have got an update that it is moving along. I'm currently in JB status.
Ordered JLU 80th
Snazz
3.6, Auto
Convenience
Safety
Adv Safety
Cold weather
Tow
Prem Soft top black with Prem Half doors
Anti spin
Selec track full time
no hard top

on Feb. 26. I'm a little more anxious since I just sold my 02 TJ last Saturday.

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for '21 JLUR, 1974 Vette
I ordered 3/17. It's in G status as of yesterday.
Jeep Wrangler JL Half Doors - Who is gonna be 1st!? Order Details

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not that close to receiving mine, but have got an update that it is moving along. I'm currently in JB status.
Ordered JLU 80th
Snazz
3.6, Auto
Convenience
Safety
Adv Safety
Cold weather
Tow
Prem Soft top black with Prem Half doors
Anti spin
Selec track full time
no hard top

on Feb. 26. I'm a little more anxious since I just sold my 02 TJ last Saturday.
If you don’t mind me asking, how long have you been in JB status? My dealer just informed me that I’m now in JB. I’m expecting this part to take the longest.

BrierPatch

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you don’t mind me asking, how long have you been in JB status? My dealer just informed me that I’m now in JB. I’m expecting this part to take the longest.
I'm not sure how long it's been in JB. I try to only update every 2wks. So I checked with jeep chat Sat. 27th after I sold TJ. They said it was built and pending installation of additional equipment. So I contacted dealer Mon. 29th to see what status code it was since jeep chat did not give me the code even though I requested it.
I got a notification from crypto on Mar. 24th that build sheet was found.
I'm guessing, or hoping for it to take about another month for delivery. I took a brief look at order and del. times when I ordered and was figuring roughly 2 months for delivery, 1 month to build and 1 month for half doors and ship. So far I was pretty close with build time. I'm questioning my estimate of half doors since I haven't seen many deliveries lately.

Sponsored

Snazzberry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not sure how long it's been in JB. I try to only update every 2wks. So I checked with jeep chat Sat. 27th after I sold TJ. They said it was built and pending installation of additional equipment. So I contacted dealer Mon. 29th to see what status code it was since jeep chat did not give me the code even though I requested it.
I got a notification from crypto on Mar. 24th that build sheet was found.
I'm guessing, or hoping for it to take about another month for delivery. I took a brief look at order and del. times when I ordered and was figuring roughly 2 months for delivery, 1 month to build and 1 month for half doors and ship. So far I was pretty close with build time. I'm questioning my estimate of half doors since I haven't seen many deliveries lately.
Awesome! Hope you get yours soon. Can't wait to see more half doors

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler Rubicon 392 * '20 Hemi JT * CJ5 * CJ7
Occupation
Realtor
I’m jumping in to see more pics in anticipation of ours arriving soon (currently showing 4/8 ship date). Can’t wait! Keep the pics and videos coming 🤘🏼

BrierPatch

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thought I would go ahead and post my actual sales order for an 80th annv. edition.

Jeep Wrangler JL Half Doors - Who is gonna be 1st!? 20210330_193744
Sponsored