Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Grand Cherokee Laredo
EB05D349-5179-49AA-9E1A-DC17448D1533.jpeg
Here is the katzkin outlaw leather.

16679BAF-F2C6-46CA-9957-3CE5833A5D4B.jpeg

620F284B-0199-4D2E-A7B6-DFD4DA85FD97.jpeg
So you ordered cloth seats and then had them done? Did it end up being cheaper than getting the leather seats stock? And did they have any other options besides outlaw?

OP
OP
Craigb

Craigb

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
So you ordered cloth seats and then had them done? Did it end up being cheaper than getting the leather seats stock? And did they have any other options besides outlaw?
I bought my JL off the lot. I wanted leather. At the time mine was the only soft top with a lsd that I could find. Katzkin has all different kinds of leather options.

alexJL

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 XR ordered - owned 21, 19, 14, 08
Nice upgrade. How much did the Katzkin cost if you don't mind me asking.

Sponsored

Simulacra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R UL
Did you have to custom order this? I'm on the Katzskin Mopar website and only see a few options and colorways.

OP
OP
Craigb

Craigb

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Did you have to custom order this? I'm on the Katzskin Mopar website and only see a few options and colorways.[/QUOTE
Yes I had the custom made. I did not really care for the basic stuff. I like the tooled leather. Check out Katzkin.com you should be able to find a local installer near you.

Simulacra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R UL
Nice! How long did it take to get the order made and installed?

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
This is exactly why I did not order the Mopar leather option. Katzkin can be installed for the same cost and with much better quality. If you want to spend a little more you have many custom choices to trick out your interior.

I am thinking about having these installed in my Punk'n Orange Sahara down the road:

1514487225K1319-100.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Craigb

Craigb

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
This is exactly why I did not order the Mopar leather option. Katzkin can be installed for the same cost and with much better quality. If you want to spend a little more you have many custom choices to trick out your interior.

I am thinking about having these installed in my Punk'n Orange Sahara down the road:

1514487225K1319-100.jpg
That will look good!

Simulacra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R UL

1514487225K1319-100.jpg
This is the sort of thing I want to do! Love alcantara/synth suede. Feels great and very easy to take care of. I was going to get Bartact until I realised this is an option.

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
Great looking seats. Can the installer integrate the seat heaters with the new covers? I'm about to order the cold weather package and would like the wiring integrated so I don't have an extra switch for the Katzkin covers.

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Great looking seats. Can the installer integrate the seat heaters with the new covers? I'm about to order the cold weather package and would like the wiring integrated so I don't have an extra switch for the Katzkin covers.
If nobody chimes in here give either Katzkin a call or a local installer and ask to be absolutely sure. I don't see why not however. The heater has nothing to do with the cover. A local installer (pick a reputable one) removes the cloth skin and installs the leather. Neither of these are attached to the covers used at all.
Sponsored