Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Here’s the Sahara one.
B398698E-CBB3-4C42-8B9A-CA5C3D46A1B6.jpeg

Here’s my Rubicon one.
E9826E74-62B8-4E54-B7F5-B09867DC3B19.jpeg
I’m going to have to call you out because you seem to be complete full of shit.

I’m not seeing any difference.
So all that work for what exactly?

Except the needle and the tach/speedo circle is slightly more redder orange than orangey orange. But that might just be a exposure issue.

You are also using two photos of different exposure setting and framing to trick people into believing there is. I’m also assuming the first photo isn’t yours, since the “before” mileage is at 31k and the “after” one is at 18k miles.

If indeed those 2 photos are yours, congratulations you just commented federal crime in tampering the mileage of your vehicle.

Last edited:

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
So all that work for some unprecievable difference?

Except the needle and the tach/speedo circle is slightly more redder orange than orangey orange.

You are also using two photos of different exposure setting and framing to trick people into believing there is.
I’m going to have to call you out because you seem to be full of shit.

So all that work for some unprecievable difference?

Except the needle and the tach/speedo circle is slightly more redder orange than orangey orange.

You are also using two photos of different exposure setting and framing to trick people into believing there is. I’m also assuming the first photo isn’t yours, since the mileage is at 31k and the lower one is at 18k miles.

If indeed those 2 photos are yours, congratulations you just commented federal crime in tampering the mileage of your vehicle.
I don’t appreciate the inflammatory tone you came at me with, but that’s besides the point. One of those photos is not mine. The red one is my updated cluster and the orange one is a picture from online. I should have made that clearer and apologize for that. As I said in several of my posts, it is illegal to tamper or manipulate mileage with the intent to change or rollback mileage. It is not in fact illegal to correct mileage to match the original odometer, at least in Florida, but it’s important to check local laws. If you look online you can find several websites that can correct your odometer for you legally.
As for whatever exposure thing you’re talking about, you don’t have to believe me, but check out the gauge cluster from a Sahara and a Rubicon online for yourself and you’ll see a difference. I like the red over the orange and that’s good enough for me. :)

Last edited:

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
I don’t appreciate the inflammatory tone you came at me with, but that’s besides the point. Those two photos are not mine. The red one is my updated cluster and the orange one is a picture from online. I should have made that clearer and apologize for that. As I said in several of my posts, it is illegal to tamper or manipulate mileage with the intent to change or rollback mileage. It is not in fact illegal to correct mileage to match the original odometer, at least in Florida, but it’s important to check local laws. If you look online you can find several websites that can correct your odometer for you legally.
As for whatever exposure thing you’re talking about, you don’t have to believe me, but check out the gauge cluster from a Sahara and a Rubicon online for yourself and you’ll see a difference. I like the red over the orange and that’s good enough for me. :)
Okay! So just making it clear that the only difference is that the orange tach/speedo line became more redder orange than orangey orange. 👍

Because by the sound of your original post it sounded like there was a whole new world to be seen.

Apologize for the seemingly rude comment.

Crusifix

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0T Hurricane
I’m going to have to call you out because you seem to be complete full of shit.

So all that work for what exactly?

Except the needle and the tach/speedo circle is slightly more redder orange than orangey orange. But that might just be a exposure issue.

You are also using two photos of different exposure setting and framing to trick people into believing there is. I’m also assuming the first photo isn’t yours, since the “before” mileage is at 31k and the “after” one is at 18k miles.

angry.jpg

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Okay! So just making it clear that the only difference is that the orange tach/speedo line became more redder orange than orangey orange. 👍

Because by the sound of your original post it sounded like there was a whole new world to be seen.
Not really much of a difference, other than the red vs orange for me at least. Some people can upgrade their smaller screen to the larger 7 inch one. I apologize for not being more clear, I updated both of my posts with clarification that only one of the photos was of mine and the other was one I found online. I also clarified that it is in fact illegal to manipulate your mileage to something other than what was already there.

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
I finally ditched the stock rims with the 37's and went with bronze Fuel rims and put the 37" BFG KM3s on there.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? angry
I normally don't like bronze wheels but it looks great with the sarge green.

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
Installed the "Seat Jackers" from Desert DoesIt this morning. Easy install, definitely raises the front of the seat. I will have to put some seat time in to determine if they help with comfort.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Put on a set of 33" General Grabbers and installed a Mopar fuel door. No lift on my new JL 80th Edition, so the 33s look just right. To me, that fuel door should be a standard item on all Wranglers.

Next week. sway bar disconnects. I'm telling myself, "Self, that's it. The Jeep is all set now."

We'll see... ;)
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? FB_IMG_1608836646782

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
Well, OK.

I'll admit to adding a couple of decals. And AVS vent shades. And a bug deflector on the hood. And a fire extinguisher. I already had a 1st aid kit and a folding GI shovel. But all that was before the tires and fuel door, so it doesn't count. 😎

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Well, OK.

I'll admit to adding a couple of decals. And AVS vent shades. And a bug deflector on the hood. And a fire extinguisher. I already had a 1st aid kit and a folding GI shovel. But all that was before the tires and fuel door, so it doesn't count. 😎
west tex now.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1599648349088

west tex a week from now.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? images (2)

CalsJLUR

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Slapped on the KM3 39s and some Apex valves on my wheels. Added the Motobilt rear bumper.

EF6321E2-7A05-4D97-AB99-79B69ED67F6E.jpeg

0A543E32-CD5E-4D80-8516-25674ED3DBD4.jpeg
I am thinking about moving up to 39’s after my 37’s wear out. Although with the AAL Highline Fender bracket the 37’s look small! What lift height and gearing are you running?

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
Well, OK.

Ha ha. That is worth framing