First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 991.2TT; 23 EVO RWD
Occupation
US Govā€™t Contractor & Gym Rat
A simple little convenience- I installed a dead pedal.
DE4D8A21-5B62-4478-8D16-5350A159D01C.jpeg
^^^
Where did you purchase that?
What is the brand name? That has to be a MORE? Had them on my JKs.
How was the install? Complicated/Easy?

Me want that!

TYIA/B

ErAcEr

First Name
Matthew (Mateo)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 ZH2 , 2018 Z900, 2013 Vulcan 1700
Occupation
Engineer/Technician
Hiiii everyone!! šŸ‘‹šŸ»

So my wife and I, we got our Jeep one month ago, itā€™s our first one, with this said please bear with me...

We have our stock headlights and we want to change them for white halos or the color ones, the same with the fog lights... so I have several questions:

1. do We have to buy a tazer to change the lights? We donā€™t have clear for what we should buy a tazer.
2. We have a Sport S 80th anniversary, the size for the headlights are 9inches? And the fog lights 4inches?

If you have recommendations for the headlights will be much appreciated, we saw on amazon the combo of headlights and fog lights but for JKā€™s I would love to find a combo for the JL.

Thank you

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 80BB20B2-097A-48DA-9D51-788EFEDB5C57

Fog lights I put on my Sport S
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XRHZ2XK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

9" Headlights. Work great!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MYYYDK6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
Put on a set of 33" General Grabbers and installed a Mopar fuel door. No lift on my new JL 80th Edition, so the 33s look just right. To me, that fuel door should be a standard item on all Wranglers.

Next week. sway bar disconnects. I'm telling myself, "Self, that's it. The Jeep is all set now."

We'll see... ;)

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
Slapped on the KM3 39s and some Apex valves on my wheels. Added the Motobilt rear bumper.

EF6321E2-7A05-4D97-AB99-79B69ED67F6E.jpeg

0A543E32-CD5E-4D80-8516-25674ED3DBD4.jpeg

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Put on a set of 33" General Grabbers and installed a Mopar fuel door. No lift on my new JL 80th Edition, so the 33s look just right. To me, that fuel door should be a standard item on all Wranglers.

Next week. sway bar disconnects. I'm telling myself, "Self, that's it. The Jeep is all set now."

We'll see... ;)
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 9D0AFCC3-DF97-4011-AC40-664BE2969B6E

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
After adding the Metal Cloak DEF tank guard I received and installed the much anticipated Rock Hard 4X4 aluminum mid-width front winch bumper. At a weighed 37 pounds it was easy to pick up and great to install. My Smittybuilt 9500 winch was a tight fit but fit it did.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 9D0AFCC3-DF97-4011-AC40-664BE2969B6E
sweet bumper, then i looked at the price tag and said nope. lol

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Where did you order the parts and how mich thry charge to correct the millage
I saw your post on the other thread as well. LKQ has about a dozen or so of them. I donā€™t remember what part number I ordered, but I just bought it from a Rubicon with a V6 and it didnā€™t make a difference. Cost about $200. You have to make sure itā€™s the right engine and whether itā€™s a MPH or KPH cluster or everything is gonna be wrong. If you have a Sport with the 3.5 inch screen, you may also not have certain functions if you upgrade to the 7.0 inch.

As for mileage correction, I know of several services online that can do the correction. As you probably know, mileage correction isnā€™t illegal unless the mileage is altered with intent to rollback or change it to a different number and that change isnā€™t disclosed during a sale. Otherwise, itā€™s legal to match the number, at least in Florida. I would just check out your local laws to make sure.

Last edited:

Flanman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from computer sales
^^^
Where did you purchase that?
What is the brand name? That has to be a MORE? Had them on my JKs.
How was the install? Complicated/Easy?

Me want that!

TYIA/B
It is a M.O.R.E. pedal - mountainoffroad.com
The install was a pain. I looked at several dead pedals and they all seemed to bolt on to some bolts sticking out of the firewall. This one attaches on the side, which was difficult to do only because of the tight quarters. However, it's solid steel-- at least 1/4" and I love the powder coated red. Feels very firm when I press on it.

ErAcEr

First Name
Matthew (Mateo)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 ZH2 , 2018 Z900, 2013 Vulcan 1700
Occupation
Engineer/Technician
I saw your post on the other thread as well. LKQ has about a dozen or so of them. I donā€™t remember what part number I ordered, but I just bought it from a Rubicon with a V6 and it didnā€™t make a difference. Cost about $200. You have to make sure itā€™s the right engine and whether itā€™s a MPH or KPH cluster or everything is gonna be wrong. If you have a Sport with the 3.5 inch screen, you may also not have certain functions if you upgrade to the 7.0 inch.

As for mileage correction, I know of several services online that can do the correction. I was able to do it myself with my special programmer. As you probably know, mileage correction isnā€™t illegal unless the mileage is altered with intent to rollback or change it to a different number and that change isnā€™t disclosed during a sale. Otherwise, itā€™s legal to match the number, at least in Florida. I would just check out your local laws to make sure.
Is there any changes that go from MT and AT when picking out these clusters? Cuz this is a fantastic option to get a better display.

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Is there any changes that go from MT and AT when picking out these clusters? Cuz this is a fantastic option to get a better display.
There shouldnā€™t be any issue as the AT and MT have the same engine. The tachometer is based on the engine type. If you end up doing it, just make sure it comes from the correct engine. If youā€™re looking to do it for upgrading screen size, you may not have all the functionality as you would from the factory. Thereā€™s a thread on here also talking about upgrading the cluster, so you may want to check it out as well.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/instrument-cluster-swap.35940/

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Who knew.... I'm liking the Rubicon cluster much more than the Sahara and Sport S cluster... Another possible upgrade goes on the list.
What are you talking about? :facepalm:

The Rubicon and Sahara clusters are literally EXACTLY the same except for the 2 circle lines and needle are slight more orange in the Sahara and its slightly more red in the Rubicon. Sport has totally different cluster however.

Please, enlighten me on what other difference you noticed.

Last edited: