37" BFG MT KM3's or 37" Nitto TG MT

LpAbsolute

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi
Help me decide. It will be my daily driver plus weekend trails. 2021 Rubicon Diesel on stock rims with 2" Mopar Lift. Will be mounting the spare tire also.

37" BFG MT KM3's or 37" Nitto Trail Grappler MT's

Pros / Cons of each

Will spacers be needed for the stock wheels with the 37's using the 2" Mopar Lift?
Sponsored

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts
Help me decide. It will be my daily driver plus weekend trails. 2021 Rubicon Diesel on stock rims with 2" Mopar Lift. Will be mounting the spare tire also.

Pros / Cons of each

Will spacers be needed for the stock wheels with the 37's using the 2" Mopar Lift?
KM3 all the way, stock wheels WILL rub your shocks/fenders/etc..., and don't use spacers :giggle:

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S

Pros / Cons of each

I'm personally biased towards the Trail Grapps. They look great, ride well, and have worn well in the time that I've had mine. I will say that you'll want to make sure that you rotate them frequently as the compound is pretty soft. Some people get as little as 15k from a set, some get as much as 40k....really depends on how you use them, the weight of your Jeep, driving tendencies, etc.

I've used spacers on past vehicles, but not with a tire as large or heavy as a 37" M/T. Save yourself the trouble and maintenance and find a set of tasteful wheels đź‘Ť

OP
OP

LpAbsolute

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi
KM3 all the way, stock wheels WILL rub your shocks/fenders/etc..., and don't use spacers :giggle:
I've seen people on here who use the factory wheels with 37's using only the 2" Mopar lift, was just wondering if there is anything else needed. I do like the KM3 and the fact that they are less weight than the Nitto's

Suspect

First Name
Franky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKR
I absolutely loved my 37x12.50xr17 km3s on my 2 door jkr. They drove fantastic on the street and great offroad. That being said they ran VERY small. Enough that I felt a little ripped off lol. Even the 39x13.50xr17 are reported by multiple people to only measure 37.5 once under the Jeep but to be fair the majority of tires run small, some more than others.

I just ordered a set of 37inch trail graps my JL as I’ve heard nothing but great things and they run true to size. Time will tell if I like the more than my km3s

Sponsored

Living Good 357

First Name
Big D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Z06, 07 Dodge Cummins, 900 HP 72 Nova
I absolutely loved my 37x12.50xr17 km3s on my 2 door jkr. They drove fantastic on the street and great offroad. That being said they ran VERY small. Enough that I felt a little ripped off lol. Even the 39x13.50xr17 are reported by multiple people to only measure 37.5 once under the Jeep but to be fair the majority of tires run small, some more than others.

I just ordered a set of 37inch trail graps my JL as I’ve heard nothing but great things and they run true to size. Time will tell if I like the more than my km3s
Do you know how wide the actual contact patche is on those Nitto Trail Grabbers are in a 37- 12.5-17??

MattT69

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I like the smallish size of the BFG KM3 37s. Still cant decide between the larger (true to size) RIDGER Grappers 35s or the BFG KM3 37s. Both weight approx. the same. On a 2 door JLR with 2.5 danatrac lift I dont want the tire to be too large but larger than most 35s which are actually 34.4.
Sponsored