Jeep Jamboree Moab

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Somewhat simple question. My wife and I are going the JJUSA in Moab this year. Out of the 11 trails they do. How many can you sign up for when you check in? I've watched videos on all the trails, and I'd love to do Hell's Revenge, Golden Spike, Poison Spider, Flat Iron Mesa, and Steel Bender. Ultimately I'd like to do them all, but don't think that is possible during the Jamboree.
Sponsored

4LOWYO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 TJ Sport
I went last year, you get to sign up for one trail a day. I got to town on Wednesday evening, and did two trails Thursday before check-in for the Jamboree. I don't know if you realize but Fins-n-Things, and Hells Revenge are very close to town. Also, if you sign up for Golden Spike you run portions of Poison Spider (entrance), and Gold Bar Rim (exit).

OP
OP
jellis4148

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I went last year, you get to sign up for one trail a day. I got to town on Wednesday evening, and did two trails Thursday before check-in for the Jamboree. I don't know if you realize but Fins-n-Things, and Hells Revenge are very close to town. Also, if you sign up for Golden Spike you run portions of Poison Spider (entrance), and Gold Bar Rim (exit).

Thanks for the info. No, I didn't know all that. I plan on staying an extra day to possibly do some trails. Just have to find a group I can join. Then I wanted to go back home through Colorado, and do Imogene pass. Not sure if it will open in October though.
Sponsored