Sponsored

Chief Blue no longer available?

First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Wrangler
is chief blue really no longer available? was looking to factory order.....

can anyone give realistic wait times for a factory order? wondering if it will take extra long due to the chip issue and also now the foam issue.
Sponsored

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Chief Blue hasn't been available since the beginning of December. Nacho is no longer available as of earlier this march either.

Some are getting orders built in as little 3 week (order at the beginning of this month).

starsfan69

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy trailblazer , Silverado
Chief Blue hasn't been available since the beginning of December. Nacho is no longer available as of earlier this march either.

Some are getting orders built in as little 3 week (order at the beginning of this month).
I found this out the hard way. It was toss between hydro and chief. I went with Chief but Kent said it was no longer an option. I am ok with that but jeep needs to take it off the build so it is not an option. Another jeep froum the people there are saying to just get a wrap in a color you like. Will have to look into that. But the hydro blue still looks sharp.

Good to hear the 3 week thing. I used my points and got tickets for may 21st to go get it.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
SJW and the 'woke' crowd strike again...
Sponsored