2.0 turbo E-torque warranty?

RubyRecon

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
I have found this information On line , but my dealer says it’s not true. Can anyone here verify or refute this info?

In addition, as part of the Basic Limited Warranty, the Federal Emission Warranty covers the following parts of the Jeep eTorque system for 7 years/70,000 miles, whichever comes first.

• EGR Cooler — 2.0L and 3.6L engines
  • Fuel Tank Assembly — 2.0L and 3.6L engines
  • Transmission Control Module — 2.0L and 3.6L engines
  • Turbocharger — 2.0L engine
Further, as part of the Basic Limited Warranty, the Federal Emission Warranty covers the following parts of the Jeep eTorque system for eight years/80,000 miles, whichever comes first.

• Belt Driven Hybrid Starter Generator — 2.0L and 3.6L engines with BSG (If Equipped)
  • Catalytic Converter — 2.0L and 3.6L engines
  • Powertrain Control Module — 2.0L and 3.6L engines
  • Power Pack Unit — 48 Volts 2.0L and 3.6L engines with BSG (If Equipped)
Sponsored

SecondTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your dealer is partially correct.

The EGR cooler and turbocharger are not covered beyond 5yr/60k. Why Zeigler posts this false information is anyone’s guess

The 8/80k stuff listed is correct. Only some parts of eTorque are covered under the Federal Emissions, not the whole system.

This information can be found in your warranty booklet or a digital copy on Mopar’s website

OP
OP
RubyRecon

RubyRecon

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
Thank you. I called Ziegler to confirm and they said it was correct. Yes, it is completely different than what my warranty book says.

SecondTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Thank you. I called Ziegler to confirm and they said it was correct. Yes, it is completely different than what my warranty book says.
Trust Jeep’s warranty booklet not the dealer
Sponsored