Sponsored

Is it possible to love your Jeep too much?

Plasmadaddy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Overland. 2019 Harley Davidson CVO Road Glide.
Just sitting in the Jeep on a beautiful spring Monday morning thinking about how much I love my Jeep!

Nearly 18 months into ownership and I just can't wait to get into the thing every day.
It makes me grin and makes me happy.

I love looking at it, driving it, cleaning it and love the way other people love looking at it as well.

The thing is - it's not a great vehicle 😂
It's slow, as aerodynamic as a flying brick and uses far too much gas to make it an economic drive.

But I still love it.......

Anyone else understand me?
Sponsored

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
Just sitting in the Jeep on a beautiful spring Monday morning thinking about how much I love my Jeep!

Nearly 18 months into ownership and I just can't wait to get into the thing every day.
It makes me grin and makes me happy.

I love looking at it, driving it, cleaning it and love the way other people love looking at it as well.

It's slow, as aerodynamic as a flying brick and uses far too much gas to make it an economic drive.

But I still love it.......

Anyone else understand me?
It's a Jeep thing, and I bet the users of this forum do understand!

JoeDoc359

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Occupation
Firefighter
I've had mine for five weeks after a 20-year break. I feel what you are saying. Yesterday, I just got in, flipped back the Sunrider, and went for a drive just to do it. I never did that in my previous cars. My wife commented last night that every time she walks past me while I'm on my tablet I am looking at Jeep things. I replied that my Facebook and IG feeds are full of Jeep-related content. I've especially enjoyed adding mods, something I never did with previous vehicles. Finally, I smile every time I get in as well.

Sponsored

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
It is possible to love it too much but just make sure the exhaust pipe is cooled down before you do and there‘ll be no long lasting harm done...lol

That said I still enjoy looking at and driving mine almost 2 years into ownership. Now working from home I don’t driver her everyday anymore but I usually take a peek into the garage just to see her.

7D7EC41A-D259-4C3E-8364-2F4219639E76.jpeg

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
Well, it's not slow by any means especially for what it is. The gas mileage really isn't that bad and it's currently the most capable street vehicle offered in America. Not to mention it's a convertible, relatively easy to work on and has massive aftermarket support.

I don't know what's hard for people to comprehend that the Wrangler being the 1% of vehicles, rather than the 99%, is exactly why it's a great vehicle.

OP
OP
Plasmadaddy

Plasmadaddy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Overland. 2019 Harley Davidson CVO Road Glide.

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Sponsored