First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Data Analyst
Got my first Jeep Duck today coming out of the gym. I had to look it up as I haven't heard of it before. Anyone else experience this yet!?

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducked! 20210322_123538
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducked! 20210322_123545
Sponsored

JHTS

First Name
John & Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko JLU Freedom, 2020 Punk'n JL Sport S
Occupation
John - US Army Ret/DA Civilian / Holly - Boss of husband
I have 2 and my wife is a mad ducker. We keep a box of ducks in the Jeep.

OP
OP
Cuyose

Cuyose

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Data Analyst
I hadn't heard of this before, I will need to pick me up some!

Sponsored

kaffeian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door Sport
Occupation
Lead Machine Operator
Still haven't been ducked. sigh...

RUBIJIM

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner, 1967 Dodge R/T, 2018 Wrangler, Honda 750 K1
When I first saw this across the parking lot I was like WTF? Who is messing with my Jeep! Then I laughed and it was cool because they were from South Carolina, our vacation state (Myrtle Beach).
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducked! IMG_0035.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Ducked! IMG_0036.JPG

Sponsored

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
I have NO problem with someone placing a little rubber duck on my Jeep or even in my drivers seat if the doors are off.

WITH that said I donā€™t label this as ā€œmessingā€ with my stuff. In reading the posts on the huge other tread I would not fit into the majority. Apparently it may be offensive to some folks if you looked at their Jeep wrong. Some people are just a tad uptight in my opinion.

Now ā€œMessingā€ in my mind would be if someone was climbing on my Jeep like it was a jungle jim / climbing wall.

If I am someplace and see a Jeep and am curious.... I will stand at a distance, possibly even take a picture.... again from a distance for my own investigation later. If I would like to look at the Jeep more, then I will wait around in hopes of the owner showing up at their Jeep.

If I have a duck with me, I will more than likely duck the Jeep.

OP
OP
Cuyose

Cuyose

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Data Analyst
I think its really cool. I ordered a set of random ones I can match to others jeeps and mention, "love the rims" Jeep Ducked! , etc. You can collect them or pay them forward. I am thinking it might also be regional?

OP
OP
Cuyose

Cuyose

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Data Analyst
I have NO problem with someone placing a little rubber duck on my Jeep or even in my drivers seat if the doors are off.

WITH that said I donā€™t label this as ā€œmessingā€ with my stuff. In reading the posts on the huge other tread I would not fit into the majority. Apparently it may be offensive to some folks if you looked at their Jeep wrong. Some people are just a tad uptight in my opinion.

Now ā€œMessingā€ in my mind would be if someone was climbing on my Jeep like it was a jungle jim / climbing wall.

If I am someplace and see a Jeep and am curious.... I will stand at a distance, possibly even take a picture.... again from a distance for my own investigation later. If I would like to look at the Jeep more, then I will wait around in hopes of the owner showing up at their Jeep.

If I have a duck with me, I will more than likely duck the Jeep.
I read the comments in the other thread, lord Ray, don't ever read the comments! Seriously, people will think nothing of packing a cooler full of bud light, hitting the trails, pinstriping their ride, bending a rub rail, scratching a $300 rim, but totally loose their shait if someone drops a rubber duck on their seat with cute saying on it?
Sponsored