Tire Carrier help

jbelluccio12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Currently I am using the rugged ridge tire mount and a hinge brace with the 35inch tire. I'm looking for a good tire carrier that I don't have to do hinges on just yet. Also very much need to fix the bump stops.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this i was looking at the terraflex one but i don't know if I wanna drop the money on it.
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Currently I am using the rugged ridge tire mount and a hinge brace with the 35inch tire. I'm looking for a good tire carrier that I don't have to do hinges on just yet. Also very much need to fix the bump stops.

Does anyone have any suggestions for this i was looking at the terraflex one but i don't know if I wanna drop the money on it.
Why do you need another tire carrier for just 35s?
Just replace the bump stops.
https://www.amazon.com/Omix-Ada-115...ords=omix+ada+bump+stop&qid=1616441804&sr=8-6

FYI I have 35 on stock Rubicon carrier, no brace and they mount just fine. No noise or vibrations.

OP
OP
jbelluccio12

jbelluccio12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Are those longer? And was looking for another because this on just has the tire sit really high.
Yes, I bought these bump stops to replace the stock ones, you'll want to cut them a little shorter though depending on where your tire sits. I had to cut about 1" inch to make mine fit real snug.

OP
OP
jbelluccio12

jbelluccio12

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I bought these bump stops to replace the stock ones, you'll want to cut them a little shorter though depending on where your tire sits. I had to cut about 1" inch to make mine fit real snug.
perfect thanks i'll try them out.