Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
- Custom Bodywork (Fenders/Bumpers
- 37” Tires for 392. Possible lift if absolutely necessary.
- Tuning/Gears
- Possible Line-x type paint
- Truck Vault Drawers
- Exterior Lighting
- Power Step

I know I probably will need to go to different shops that specialize in each rather than a one-stop shop for all.
you can check out Xtreme 4WD in smithtown.

I have no personal experience with them so can’t comment either way on the quality of their work, but I think it’s worth checking out
Sponsored

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Im in Miller Place. Flying down to VA tomorrow to pick up my JLUR and drive it home!!

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there, neighbors!

I work just off the expressway in Manorville, live in Holtsville, and also have a place in Middle Island. I like taking the scenic route, to spend more time with the jeep, so I'm always roaming around.

Feel free to wave me down, if you happen to spot me, as I'm likely not in rush.
Jeep Wrangler JL Suffolk County NY JL group 20201223_143757
Jeep Wrangler JL Suffolk County NY JL group 20210128_132835_resized
Jeep Wrangler JL Suffolk County NY JL group 20210211_132351_resized

OP
OP
Dgocin

Dgocin

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler jl unlimited sport s
Hey guys, I really appreciate you bringing the thread back up ... sorry I've been a little busy with work this past year with covid ... (and forgot my password)... I live in Port Jeff / Coram border and work in Bohemia... and my son lives out in Hicksville... looking to do some more mods soon any suggestions? ( mind you its currently a lease )

Sponsored

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
This past saturday at smiths point
Jeep Wrangler JL Suffolk County NY JL group 20210313_103405
Jeep Wrangler JL Suffolk County NY JL group 20210313_103405
Wow no invite 😪! Same here, mine didnt come wit led’s so i put it for front and fog light and just got smoked led 3rd brake light plug and play (not ring) and smoked led plug and play tail lights both waiting to get put in. Also if you take the doors off id recommend kikbax offroad mirrors with foot pegs attached. Only thing you have to assemble is mirror. A little pricey compared to amazon knock offs but to me well worth it.

OP
OP
Dgocin

Dgocin

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow no invite 😪! Same here, mine didnt come wit led’s so i put it for front and fog light and just got smoked led 3rd brake light plug and play (not ring) and smoked led plug and play tail lights both waiting to get put in. Also if you take the doors off id recommend kikbax offroad mirrors with foot pegs attached. Only thing you have to assemble is mirror. A little pricey compared to amazon knock offs but to me well worth it.
Thanks ive been looking into the led conversions but haven't been happy with quality that I've seen on the road ... I was looking into the mirrors that mount to the windshield hinges than other locations

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
Thanks ive been looking into the led conversions but haven't been happy with quality that I've seen on the road ... I was looking into the mirrors that mount to the windshield hinges than other locations
The kikbax mirrors go into the door hinges and dont vibrate even at 75 mph🤣. All you hear is a slight whistle at those speeds. And for leds i put plug and play bulbs for both right now.

OP
OP
Dgocin

Dgocin

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The kikbax mirrors go into the door hinges and dont vibrate even at 75 mph🤣. All you hear is a slight whistle at those speeds. And for leds i put plug and play bulbs for both right now.
I'm just a little bit nervous about the doors off with my 8 year old

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dgocin

Dgocin

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guess im a bad example with my 6 yr old cousin in the back🤣
Lol not at all ... he doesn't hold onto things very well id hate to have to stop constantly to grab his junk

Chief20

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
Lol not at all ... he doesn't hold onto things very well id hate to have to stop constantly to grab his junk
I might have read your comment wrong 😳. Handle his junk anyway you want your kid 🤣

OP
OP
Dgocin

Dgocin

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The permit i get is for the suffolk County outer beach... you have to purchase a green key for approx $130 (good for 3 years) and then you can purchase the permit for $100 (good for one year) i go to smiths point Beach to buy they are open until 6pm ... you'll need your registration ... go to the building by the campsites and tell them ... they don't check for equipment ... but if you get stuck with out the required equipment you can recieve a ticket
Sponsored