• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California So-Cal Dynatrac JL 2" Suspension Lift Kit $650

gevo1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
Selling my Dynatrac 2" lift kit for JLU. Has about 10k miles on it and comes complete with all components except the duffle bag they sent (I can't find it). The kit has 2 trips out to Hungry Valley for moderate off road, nothing special. Great condition.

Only selling because it's been sitting around since I upgraded my suspension last summer. This is a great kit and drives better than stock. Asking 650 picked up.

Jeep Wrangler JL So-Cal Dynatrac JL 2" Suspension Lift Kit $650 20200819_093852

Jeep Wrangler JL So-Cal Dynatrac JL 2" Suspension Lift Kit $650 20200910_003359

20200711_202533.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jonisrael

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Sport S
If you are willing to ship im interested! I’ll pay for shipping plus the trouble

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
people might ask about the brake line brackets if they are included. Great price though.

My buddy just installed this on his about a month ago and it is a great lift kit that drives well on and off road.

OP
OP
gevo1

gevo1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
If you are willing to ship im interested! I’ll pay for shipping plus the trouble
Thanks for the interest. Still for sale. Another member may purchase them however through shipping as well. I'm waiting to see if anyone local wants them first. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
gevo1

gevo1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
people might ask about the brake line brackets if they are included. Great price though.

My buddy just installed this on his about a month ago and it is a great lift kit that drives well on and off road.
Thanks for the input! The brake line extension are included. So are the new rear sway bar end links (The factory rears are moved to the front).

All thats included:
- 4 springs
- 4 shocks
- rear endlinks
- front 2 brake line extension brackets
- front and rear 2" bump stop extensions

As a side note: for anyone wanting to make this kit even better for a little more money:
- Purchase and install Metalcloak durospring bump stops front and rear and install during installation. (If then later you'll have to remove the front springs again to install, rear can be done easily.
- Reduce the Dynatrac 2" bump stop extension height .75"-1" front and rear. You can either machine them down or purchase a set of 1"-1.25" bump stop extensions. This is because the Metalcloak durospring actually extends the bump stops 1"-1.25" already so if you don't reduce the 2" Dynatrac extensions, then you'll be compromising bump travel.

Sponsored

JeffP

First Name
Jeffery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys
I’ll take it. I’m in so cal. PM’ing you

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
I’ll take it. I’m in so cal. PM’ing you
Talked to my buddy yesterday on how this was a great deal. He was upset he bought his set new a month earlier lol.

OP
OP
gevo1

gevo1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
SOLD! Thanks everyone for looking.
Sponsored