What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
The wifey & I adopted a dog this morning BEFORE I got a cargo liner. In other words, I'll be vacuuming soon.
We've had our rescue for two months today. Fur all over the place; it contrasts nicely with the JLU's black interior.

Wouldn't trade it for anything. 👍

He has, um, settled in nicely.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 13

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
While I wait for Reid Racing knuckles to arrive (they just shipped!) I decided to use the liftgate of one of our delivery trucks as a bench (this would have made a huge mess in the garage) to rest my new Dana UD44 (4.88) and removed the welded-on lower stabilizer mount. Definitely a PITA, used an angle grinder with a diamond blade to cut off the bracket and then a layered sanding/grinding disc to remove the leftover bracket and welds. The last picture shows fresh paint, once it drys I will hit the high spots again lightly with a sanding disc and repaint. Honestly if it wasn't for my OCD (plus this will only take another 5 minutes once paint drys) I would call it good enough-you can barely feel where the welds were...

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2389

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2390

MauiSteve

First Name
Stephen Rodgers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2 door, 2018 Colorado ZR2, 2009 Honda Ruckus, 1973 Honda CB750
Occupation
Mostly retired
I installed my Cascade license plate bracket. Very nice product.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Cascade

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
Scheduled for next Saturday for 35" KO2's and 1 1/2" Lift/Leveling Kit.
Looking forward to it.
Now need to black-out my wheels, maybe plasti dip, not sure yet

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
Painted the stock Rubicon wheels black w/ Plastidip. I've seen a few folks asking what they'd look like and figured I'd give it a go while trying to decide on the wheel/tire setup I want to go with. Also swapped the hardtop for the soft top thanks to some decent weather this week. No complaints so far.
How many cans did it take and did you remove the wheels?
Thanks

acenines3

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Retired
We've had our rescue for two months today. Fur all over the place; it contrasts nicely with the JLU's black interior.

Wouldn't trade it for anything. 👍

He has, um, settled in nicely.

My cat has never been in the Jeep but judging from the amount of fur in it you would think it was. LOL

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
My cat has never been in the Jeep but judging from the amount of fur in it you would think it was. LOL
Nor has mine.

The Humane Society paperwork described his color as "buff". His fur is very soft and very thick. Shed hairs are so small and thin as to be almost invisible...

...until one's spouse politely mentions that they're all over the Jeep's interior, every time she gets in. 😬

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Stopped by 4wheel parts and added a few things to the new bumper. Not good that I moved and am now a few minutes from their store. I’m going to go broke over the new few years. :headbang:

Ive always had factor 55 links and what not but this thing is half the price and just as good.....I hope. lol.

729E8409-9FE4-452B-B743-6DAFDCBC0464.jpeg

CFD49D6C-EA3A-4ABD-9B26-121260734243.jpeg

Onward4x4

First Name
Nima
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.onward4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Traveler
Vehicle Showcase
I picked up my UD44 from the Jeep dealer, got it home and uncrated only to find the ball joints appear to be standard OEM and not Spicer Performance. (No zerk fittings and not just painted over)
Page 37 of the 2020 Jeep Performance Parts catalog clearly shows all ball joints with zerk fittings in their picture of the UD44, Dana clearly states 'Spicer Performance Ball Joints' included with UD44 Adventek on their website...The dealer parts department was helpful and contacted Mopar Performance Parts twice on speaker phone but they really had no clue and did not show a breakdown of parts-they told me to contact Dana. I was finally able to reach a person at Dana but the guy was quite rude and told me to call Jeep...Time to find someone at Dana who gives a damm...:mad:
I have already sold my stock Rubi front axle so will be removing it this weekend for the new owner. As I am now waiting on a set of Dynatrac HD ball joints, my Jeep may be out of commission a bit longer than originally expected...
That's really rotten of Dana to treat a customer this way and simply wash their hands of the whole thing... SMH

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
Had her 48 hours now. Installed the MP Aluminum front bumper, shorty antenna, tail light guards, exhaust, and a bunch of little stuff, still have the rockrails, rear bumper, spare tire carrier sitting in the garage to install.
1616112417938-png.png

1616112430310-png.png

1616112436960-png.png