Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen this load range C, 37" KO2 mentioned elsewhere. I even tracked down an exact model number, but the tire suppliers all stated it was obsoleted. Can you share your source for their re-introduction? I may need to wait on purchasing an upgrade if they are coming out soon.

Thanks for posting the inertia comparison; that's really useful when considering overall performance changes from oversized tires.
https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a35399443/2022-ford-raptor-tires-too-big-for-factory/

so the new ford raptor is coming out with 37's stock.. and this is how we got the 315 c play in the same k02 bfg tire a number of years ago. Because that was what was coming stock on the old raptor. They made it special for ford, but since they were making ti for them they also made it available for general distribution. I checked with Discount Tire thru the forum, they stated they spoke to their BFG rep who said "they could not confirm, NOR COULD THEY DENY, that the tire was coming. But they did not have a part number YET." So i am going to wait till late spring early summer keep using my ridge grapplers which are a great tire. And then get the C ply, if they never come available i will give in eventually and just get Dply.

here is another thread from the site on it.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/new-raptor-load-range-c-37s.65616/

i will also be watching craigslist closely for raptor guys selling there takeoffs.. should be some good deals to be had.
Sponsored

rcr1340

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon(LJ)
Occupation
retail manager
have you actually done the switch, how do you like the mxt saw them in person and they look like a nice tire.. and i love that they are light
I bought the tires and they get installed 8am Saturday. I will post after a weekend of wheelin/driving.

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I bought the tires and they get installed 8am Saturday. I will post after a weekend of wheelin/driving.
cool excited to see your pics, and hear your feedback.. both the on the weight hieght impact, and on the tire itself.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Highly doubt those will be discontinued as raptor drivers will need more when they finally wear out

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Highly doubt those will be discontinued as raptor drivers will need more when they finally wear out
I think the part number dudes dig up is either wrong or just isn’t active yet..
Sponsored