First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
The ultimately best dealer possible for anyone living in CA is for them to move to a different state and purchase a Jeep from there.
Sponsored

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai

bvreagan

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Can someone refer a good dealer for ordering and pricing?
Anyone from Cali or surrounding states to Nevada...I currently have a group purchase in agreement with a sales person here in Las Vegas for 6% under invoice. I have two buyers from Cali already. The group purchase has to be within a couple of weeks of each other. I am currently coordinating that time frame with the other buyers. Let me know if you are interested in being a part of this group purchase. DM with any questions. This is 100% legit.

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I'm working with Juan Carillo and Silvana Cordova at Rydell. I've talked to several dozens of dealers across California, and Juan was literally the only person who actually understood how to properly factor in the $1500 California Clean Fuel Reward -- if your dealer doesn't understand how this works (and most apparently do not), you will miss out on it, because it is has to be taken directly off your purchase price. But even without that, Juan's was the best price I found in California.

Let me know if you want his info.

Sponsored

BiscuitEater

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
With all the excitement on the broader 4xE ordering thread about shipping, arrivals, and soon to be driving off the lots....I’m not sure if any are in CA. Any news from those on this thread? My ship date is supposed to be 4/1 to SoCal but I’m not holding my breath. Could be the ultimate April Fools joke.

cpark92808

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Sahara
d? My ship date is supposed to be 4/1 to SoCal but I’m not holding my breath. Could be the ultimate April Fool
I'm working with Juan Carillo and Silvana Cordova at Rydell. I've talked to several dozens of dealers across California, and Juan was literally the only person who actually understood how to properly factor in the $1500 California Clean Fuel Reward -- if your dealer doesn't understand how this works (and most apparently do not), you will miss out on it, because it is has to be taken directly off your purchase price. But even without that, Juan's was the best price I found in California.

Let me know if you want his info.
Do you mind me asking what deal you got? was it below invoice?

Bumps Ahead

First Name
Valerie & Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ontherocks4x4.org
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Happy Wife, Happy Life....
Vehicle Showcase
Rydell shows 8 in transit, with window stickers available for all. Mine Rubicon is, unsurprisingly, not in this batch; they're all Sahara or High Altitude.

https://www.rydellchryslerdodgejeepram.com/new-inventory/index.htm?search=&gvBodyStyle=SUV&model=Wrangler 4xe
Looks like we may be there together! Awaiting my 4XE Rubicon as well and just got a text from Francisco at Rydell, expected between 4/7 and 4/15! I never got a VIN, but did place custom order for window sticker (supposed to show “Made for Valerie...” got for wife’s birthday) did you get one, and from who? Nvm...just read you are working with Juan 😉

Last edited:

Sponsored

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Looks like we may be there together! Awaiting my 4XE Rubicon as well and just got a text from Francisco at Rydell, expected between 4/7 and 4/15! I never got a VIN, but did place custom order for window sticker (supposed to show “Made for Valerie...” got for wife’s birthday) did you get one, and from who? Nvm...just read you are working with Juan 😉
Sounds like yours might already be on the way. If you reach out to your salesman, he should be able to provide you with a VIN, which you can then use to reach out to Jeep directly using their chat function.

Mine, unfortunately, is MIA. Second order that appears to just be stuck. All the parts have been acquired, just seems to be doing nothing. Really hoping it's one of the "surprise, it's already delivered!"-ones, but I suspect not. :(

cutandrun

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 turbo, Mercedes G550, Rubicon 4xe
Sounds like yours might already be on the way. If you reach out to your salesman, he should be able to provide you with a VIN, which you can then use to reach out to Jeep directly using their chat function.

Mine, unfortunately, is MIA. Second order that appears to just be stuck. All the parts have been acquired, just seems to be doing nothing. Really hoping it's one of the "surprise, it's already delivered!"-ones, but I suspect not. :(
My Rubicon is supposedly “in the shipping process” to Rydell, but in true Jeep Chat style, they give you the least amount of information possible. Mine sat in JB status for almost 3 weeks and was moved to JS a little over a week ago. Ordered 2/11. No sticker yet.

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
My Rubicon is supposedly “in the shipping process” to Rydell, but in true Jeep Chat style, they give you the least amount of information possible. Mine sat in JB status for almost 3 weeks and was moved to JS a little over a week ago. Ordered 2/11. No sticker yet.
Nice! Eager to hear how your guys' experiences go at Rydell, once pick-up day finally comes around.

With my first Jeep (ordered in 2018 through Sierra CDJR in Monrovia), it seemed that only one guy at the dealership (the inventory/fleet manager) actually knew how to track the rail progress. And that guy didn't seem too eager to do it. Hopefully Rydell is different, but I'm probably being a little too wishful.

There used to be an automated paid tracker on this site, which showed up-to-date rail and final-transport information (right up until it was picked up from the local railyard, if I recall correctly), but that seems to be defunct now. I'm going to be losing a lot of sleep those last few weeks...

Bumps Ahead

First Name
Valerie & Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ontherocks4x4.org
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Happy Wife, Happy Life....
Vehicle Showcase
You got them to give you your VIN? I asked, have not gotten it, but have not pushed for it either....I figure all the watching and tracking will just drive me nuts, hopefully Francisco is on top of things and dates are good for 4/7 to 4/15.....I'll certainly share if I hear different, hope we all see them soon!

BiscuitEater

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
You got them to give you your VIN? I asked, have not gotten it, but have not pushed for it either....I figure all the watching and tracking will just drive me nuts, hopefully Francisco is on top of things and dates are good for 4/7 to 4/15.....I'll certainly share if I hear different, hope we all see them soon!
I’m coming from northern CA to Orange County for mine and as of today will have my 5th change in shipping date. I’m super happy for those have them coming but am waaaay past patiently waiting. The dealers in my area have them in route with stickers and it’ll be hard not to drop onto one of the lots and grab one close to my build specs.

Rydell seems to be more informative than TuttleClick.
Sponsored