Tazer Showing Wrong Parksense

Category5Bronado

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I have a 2020 JLUR and I installed the mini per the instructions on their website. When I was going through the menu’s (after marrying, before changing any settings), I noticed my parksense was set to value 1. The manual here lists the Sahara as 1 and the Rubicon as 2. Does anyone else have this issue with a rubicon?
Sponsored

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
I have a 2020 JLUR and I installed the mini per the instructions on their website. When I was going through the menu’s (after marrying, before changing any settings), I noticed my parksense was set to value 1. The manual here lists the Sahara as 1 and the Rubicon as 2. Does anyone else have this issue with a rubicon?
You select the setting for Sahara or Rubi or disable it

Set ParkSense: This setting is to change or disable ParkSense system. Choices are as follows: 0: None 1: Sahara 2: Rubicon

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
You select the setting for Sahara or Rubi or disable it

Set ParkSense: This setting is to change or disable ParkSense system. Choices are as follows: 0: None 1: Sahara 2: Rubicon
I believe he is saying his default setting (before any changes) is for a Sahara but he has a rubicon.

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR

Sponsored

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
Same for me. 2021 JULRD and when it reads the Jeep, it shows 1 for Sahara, not 2 for Rubicon??
@joe@zauto

Was there ever any consensus on this? I have a new Rubicon and it's defaulting to 1, so should we set it to 2 or leave it? Haven't noticed any issues on 1 yet.

OP
OP

Category5Bronado

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
What bumpers do you guys have? I have the plastic one on my rubicon and it shows 1 by default.
I noticed mine have issues where it’ll say the sensors are dirty when they aren’t. Happens like 2 times a week. Doesn’t happen when I don’t have the Taser married.

PocketsEmptied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 JKUR, '21 JLUR
What bumpers do you guys have? I have the plastic one on my rubicon and it shows 1 by default.
I noticed mine have issues where it’ll say the sensors are dirty when they aren’t. Happens like 2 times a week. Doesn’t happen when I don’t have the Taser married.
Currently have the plastic bumpers, but will eventually swap out for 3rd party. So far no dirty sensor messages for me but the Jeep is only a little over a week old. I'd be surprised if the computer has any knowledge of plastic vs. steel bumpers but I've been surprised before, not sure what programming differences they'd have between them.

OP
OP

Category5Bronado

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I now have an XR Rubicon and my parksense shows 5. This is on the latest firmware for the tazer.
Sponsored