• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wisconsin OEM Steel Front, Warn Winch Plate, Mopar Brush Guard & Rear Bumper

PullmeSideways1341

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Looking to sell my whole Steel Rubicon OEM set up that is located in Milwaukee, WI. All items will be available the week of 3/15. I'm most interested in a package deal for someone who wants to buy it all and I've done my best to price accordingly. The items on the Jeep have never experienced off road or on road damage and are in great condition. I like them so much, that I will be putting the front set up on my new Gladiator if there are no takers.

Package price includes:
Front Steel Bumper and Wings (MSRP $1,100)
Front Skid Plate (MSRP $260)
Mopar Winch guard (MSRP $264)
Warn winch plate (MSRP $300)
Rear Steel Bumper (MSRP $785)
Total MSRP $2710

To be clear the fog's will not be included.

Package price for everything is 50% off MSRP or $1355

For now I'd prefer not to separate, but will sell the rear independently.

Cheers,
Ryan

JLUR.jpg
Sponsored

maxmarat17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 2020
Looking to sell my whole Steel Rubicon OEM set up that is located in Milwaukee, WI. All items will be available the week of 3/15. I'm most interested in a package deal for someone who wants to buy it all and I've done my best to price accordingly. The items on the Jeep have never experienced off road or on road damage and are in great condition. I like them so much, that I will be putting the front set up on my new Gladiator if there are no takers.

Package price includes:
Total MSRP $2710

Cheers,
Ryan

Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Steel Front, Warn Winch Plate, Mopar Brush Guard & Rear Bumper JLUR

Package price includes:
Total MSRP $2710

Cheers,
Ryan

Jeep Wrangler JL OEM Steel Front, Warn Winch Plate, Mopar Brush Guard & Rear Bumper JLUR
Hey Ryan!

Love your set up! If I lived closed I’d pick it up in a heartbeat. I imagine you won’t but I thought I’d ask. Would you be willing to ship CA? If yes I’d be glad to grab it all!
Let me know!
Maxime

OP
OP
PullmeSideways1341

PullmeSideways1341

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hey Ryan!

Love your set up! If I lived closed I’d pick it up in a heartbeat. I imagine you won’t but I thought I’d ask. Would you be willing to ship CA? If yes I’d be glad to grab it all!
Let me know!
Maxime
Maxime
I'd be willing to work with you on shipping. I don't have a ton of experience in shipping items like this, but I've used uship before. It will just require some patience as we work through the process and costs (Shouldn't be horrible).

Shoot me a DM if interested.

Ryan

TaZ_65

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
If this doesn't sell by early April (when I'm supposed to get my Jeep), I'll take it. I'm reasonably local (just south of the border).

Deadlywingz

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL
I might be interested. Can i have closer pictures of the front and rear bumpers

Sponsored

mjaga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sting Grey
If you find someone interested in the rear bumper, I may be interested in all of the front components. I'm in the Chicago area.

OP
OP
PullmeSideways1341

PullmeSideways1341

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
If you find someone interested in the rear bumper, I may be interested in all of the front components. I'm in the Chicago area.
shoot me an offer via DM for the front and we can see if we can get a deal done.

Sponsored

C0mm0n773

First Name
Enrique
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Oscar Mike Edition
I’ll take all the front stuff if you still have it. I’ll take it this weekend.

C0mm0n773

First Name
Enrique
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Oscar Mike Edition
That rear one I can replace with my sport one right? If so I can drive up to you this weekend. I’ll take it off your hands would you do 200? I’m broke but trying to be like the cool guys on a budget lol

OP
OP
PullmeSideways1341

PullmeSideways1341

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
It can absolutely fit on a Sport. I have the necessary brackets too.

I’m out of town for Easter but can meet anytime beginning April 5.

OP
OP
PullmeSideways1341

PullmeSideways1341

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
JLUR is gone. All parts are gone, but this rear steel Mopar bumper remains.

Needs a new home!
Sponsored