Not open for further replies.

Vinh1219

First Name
Vinh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Moab
So had these on for about a month . Extremely bright and very satisfy with the product now 1 month in and water is getting into the light. Very disappointed given its only 1 month old.. Anyone has this problem ?

20210307_134829.jpg

20210307_134837.jpg
Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Yes, my left one. Got in touch with Oracle regarding the warranty. I mentioned in my email that not only does it leak, but that they fail to work intermittently. She basically told me to kick rocks.

“...Surface condensation on the lenses is considered normal as any humidity in the air trapped inside of the light evaporates. Condensation or misting on the lens does not equate water leakage, and this will not affect the lights functionality or life. Condensation happens when the inner and outer air temperatures differ and will dissipate when the temperatures are more balanced. If you would like to speed this up, you may apply a small amount of heat to the outside of the lens to allow the temperature to normalize....”

TLDR; your leaking light isn’t leaking and if it were stand there with a hair dryer to evaporate it. Be on your way, nothing to see here.

Redbaron73

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport s unlimited;2020 Rubicon Unlimited
Yes, my left one. Got in touch with Oracle regarding the warranty. I mentioned in my email that not only does it leak, but that they fail to work intermittently. She basically told me to kick rocks.

“...Surface condensation on the lenses is considered normal as any humidity in the air trapped inside of the light evaporates. Condensation or misting on the lens does not equate water leakage, and this will not affect the lights functionality or life. Condensation happens when the inner and outer air temperatures differ and will dissipate when the temperatures are more balanced. If you would like to speed this up, you may apply a small amount of heat to the outside of the lens to allow the temperature to normalize....”

TLDR; your leaking light isn’t leaking and if it were stand there with a hair dryer to evaporate it. Be on your way, nothing to see here.
How did they respond to "fails to work intermittently?" Is this a "feature" to prevent users from forgetting and leaving them on?

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
How did they respond to "fails to work intermittently?" Is this a "feature" to prevent users from forgetting and leaving them on?
She seemed to ignore that part I guess. The good news is that they’ve been more on than off lately.

Sponsored

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
It only takes one response like that from a vendor to have me remove that vendor and their products from my mod lists.

That's a similar response to one I got from them when they were selling custom products for the FCA LX platform (Charger, Challenger, Magnum, 300) and after they bent me over I vowed that I would never do business with them again.

Sorry for your troubles, guys. That sucks.

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
She seemed to ignore that part I guess. The good news is that they’ve been more on than off lately.
Certainly not the response I would expect. I suspect the lights are meant to breath but not working is typically not a design feature.

DEZELJP

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD, 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland Diesel
Occupation
Retired
Yep, both sides

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
So had these on for about a month . Extremely bright and very satisfy with the product now 1 month in and water is getting into the light. Very disappointed given its only 1 month old.. Anyone has this problem ?
Hello, we can replace these lights for you. That is not a problem, can you message us with your original order info?

Redbaron73

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello, we can replace these lights for you. That is not a problem, can you message us with your original order info?
Maybe you should also look at helping out @Chocolate Thunder , as his post speaks to the core of the problem many are having with your product and customer service (lack of service oriented response)

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation

Redbaron73

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Chocolate Thunder and @Vinh1219 let us know how this turns out. Many of us will be in the same boat, and so far it seems likely publicly calling out to customer service may be the only way to resolve, as emails and phone calls are treated with less than ideal end results.

Anyone else that had dealt with oracle via email or phone should post response here, good or bad, so that we can get a grasp of how the customer is being treated by this vendor. Hopefully this is a case of isolated poor performance by oracle reps not fully trained. I sure hope that is the case.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
@Chocolate Thunder and @Vinh1219 let us know how this turns out. Many of us will be in the same boat, and so far it seems likely publicly calling out to customer service may be the only way to resolve, as emails and phone calls are treated with less than ideal end results.

Anyone else that had dealt with oracle via email or phone should post response here, good or bad, so that we can get a grasp of how the customer is being treated by this vendor. Hopefully this is a case of isolated poor performance by oracle reps not fully trained. I sure hope that is the case.
After @ORACLElights responded to this thread regarding the unresolved problems with my lights, I provided details and they have agreed to replace the light and offered an apology for the customer service lapse that allowed it to become an issue here on the forum rather than handling the situation as soon as I brought it to their attention. A replacement is being mailed to me.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.