Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Added some rod holders for short trips to the summertime dock.
E87A16DE-753A-4D45-A501-C47192D8A794.jpeg
Is that specific for jeep spares are did you just rig it? Love it. Painted?

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the T'eyes CC2 yesterday. Purchased from forum member @JLTony
I couldn't be happier! Installed in less than an hour!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210305_150443
You’ve probably been asked this a bunch but what radio is that? Looks like a tablet.

TP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
Nice. You guys are lucky. The northridge4x4 here in Canada doesn’t have near the stock so I end up waiting a long time for stuff.
They seemed to be the only one with the wheels in stock. When I called Venomrex back to cancel my order, the guy I spoke with even asked where I found them so he could point people in that direction.

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
So true! Just about everything I want had to be ordered with a 45-60 day wait.

How are things on the island? Been to Parksville a few times.
Wet. Lol. I’m looking forward to some better weather.

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? B246D2AE-E975-4073-B75F-7CF41972AD56

Picked up my soft top today from the dealer. I’m impressed it’s actually wrapped inside the box. Figured it would be just placed in there.
My oh my, my dealer has a ton of wranglers on the lot. I mean a shit ton and have a ton coming in. They are modding a lot of them too. There was a sweet sarge green sport with Matt gold rims that looked really nice. And a rubicon glat that is getting 40’s on it with new flares, front and rear bumpers along with a beefed up brake package. You couldn’t even move in the showroom and service area with all the crates from Jeep. I couldn’t get over it. I don’t think they have another Jeep on the lot except wranglers or glats.

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
You’ve probably been asked this a bunch but what radio is that? Looks like a tablet.
As stated in his post. T'eyes CC2

acenines3

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Retired
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? B246D2AE-E975-4073-B75F-7CF41972AD56

Picked up my soft top today from the dealer. I’m impressed it’s actually wrapped inside the box. Figured it would be just placed in there.
My oh my, my dealer has a ton of wranglers on the lot. I mean a shit ton and have a ton coming in. They are modding a lot of them too. There was a sweet sarge green sport with Matt gold rims that looked really nice. And a rubicon glat that is getting 40’s on it with new flares, front and rear bumpers along with a beefed up brake package. You couldn’t even move in the showroom and service area with all the crates from Jeep. I couldn’t get over it. I don’t think they have another Jeep on the lot except wranglers or glats.
Save the wrapping around the soft top for storage in the winter unless your going to leave it on.

jimim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2017 Tahoe LTZ
Save the wrapping around the soft top for storage in the winter unless your going to leave it on.
Deff saving it. Here is a really stupid question. Is there a way to store it using my garage hard top lift in winter when my hard top is back on? I have a garage smart lift.

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military

I did the sound bar speaker mod. It was a slight pain in the balls. I did the dash speakers too and I am happy with the results. The adapter wires were crossed on both. Might tear into those knee panel speakers soon

What exactly is " the" mod? Explain yourself!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? giphy (2)

jdsqrd

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jdsqrd.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Author/Civil Engineer
I installed a Springtail Solutions MOLLE grid/tailgate table. Pretty straight forward; instructions were clear and when I keyed up the online install video it was even easier. 2 people are recommended for the final attachment and while that would have been helpful I still was able to do it on my own. I went for a spin and hit every pothole and rut I could find and no rattles. Thanks, DOC!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_6792
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_6793