JRICO8777

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ositechconsulting.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Highlander, 2014 Scion XB, 2007 Jeep Wrangler x, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon (on order)
Occupation
IT DIRECTOR
Just ordered ocean blue on saturday. Early est is 8-12 weeks with it possibly taking longer. Only upgrades i ordered was the auto trans and the premium soft top.
Just Got my VIN today!!! talked to Jeep Care via chat from their website. Unable to provide me with a status code but said i was scheduled to build once parts are available.
Sponsored

RIP11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
No build sheet for me yet either. Ordered 2/12.

Jeep Chat say D1

I'm being tracked on the formum's tracker. But nothing there yet either.
same for me too, ordered 2/23

4x4DETOUR

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'85 CJ-7, 2018 JLUR - Ocean Blue (picked up 4/17/18!)
same for me too, ordered 2/23
Is your estimated ship date from Jeep Chat, 4/10 ? Mine is.....and it looks like it is 4/10 for some others.......beginning to think that 4/10 is more B.S. than I hoped. No light at the end of the tunnel for the Ocean Blue.

RIP11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is your estimated ship date from Jeep Chat, 4/10 ? Mine is.....and it looks like it is 4/10 for some others.......beginning to think that 4/10 is more B.S. than I hoped. No light at the end of the tunnel for the Ocean Blue.
i didn't get a estimated ship date from them......im doing my best to try to be patient and wait until i hit the 60 day mark to contact my dealer and ask for an update.

4x4DETOUR

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i didn't get a estimated ship date from them......im doing my best to try to be patient and wait until i hit the 60 day mark to contact my dealer and ask for an update.
I sure wish I had your will power!

Sponsored

FloridaCowboy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Charger 2015 Dodge Challenger 2017 MX 5 RF
Occupation
Retired
Ocean Blues are moving again!!!! Ordered 1/26 Got my build sheet this morning! Funny it lists fuel door as standard.
This is a Sahara. Dealer called on train heading to Orlando, then trucked down south to me. ETA 4/19. Might just need to carry an extra pair of Spongebob underroos with me in case I get a call from my dealer. SO Excited!

StuckinNC

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
My dealer told me 2 weeks ago ETA 4/7. Guess what, my build still hasn't begun.

c3h5

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR All Ocean Blue
Ocean Blues are moving again!!!! Ordered 1/26 Got my build sheet this morning! Funny it lists fuel door as standard.

Do you mind sharing your options? I'm just wondering what configurations are moving through production.

4x4DETOUR

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order Tracking just updated and shows that I am in E - framing. I never showed up on the tracking as D1. Still no build sheet yet. Not sure what stage that comes out.

Maybe the Blues are moving. Not holding my breath though :)

In Case you are wondering
Ocean Blue JLUR, Leather, LED, Prem Soft Top, Proximity, Automatic, Infotainment, Body Colored Fenders, Cold Weather, Safety and Tow.

k9chita

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in D1 according to the Jeep chat people, but just got an email from the salesperson at the dealership saying the estimated shipping date was 4/21. Don't know who to believe at this point.

Sponsored

c3h5

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR All Ocean Blue
Order Tracking just updated and shows that I am in E - framing. I never showed up on the tracking as D1. Still no build sheet yet. Not sure what stage that comes out.

Ocean Blue JLUR, Leather, LED, Prem Soft Top, Proximity, Automatic, Infotainment, Body Colored Fenders, Cold Weather, Safety and Tow.

E, nice what was your order date?

Apoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR (Ordered)

I showed up on the sheet in E status today too :).

RIP11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

my build is the EXACT same minus the Safety group......still not showing on the tracking spreadsheet. :crying:........Delores on Jeep chat just told me I'm in the "build phase" but refused to provide any type of code, ETA, or even specify what part of the "build phase"
Sponsored

Last edited: