Sponsored

Will 305-70-17 Sport S stock rims 2.5 inch lift Rub?

Mantooth

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Will this setup rub don’t have lift yet but trying to get the largest tire without spacers on my Sport S with upgraded stock wheels
Sponsored

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Will this setup rub don’t have lift yet but trying to get the largest tire without spacers on my Sport S with upgraded stock wheels
Based on my 2.5” lift and width of my ridge grapplers (about 3/4” narrower than what you are going) I would say you will be fine. I could most likely run a 12.5” wide tire without spacers on factory wheels. My diameter is slightly smaller and I need a spare tire relocation bracket so I would plan that as well.

OP
OP
Mantooth

Mantooth

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Based on my 2.5” lift and width of my ridge grapplers (about 3/4” narrower than what you are going) I would say you will be fine. I could most likely run a 12.5” wide tire without spacers on factory wheels. My diameter is slightly smaller and I need a spare tire relocation bracket so I would plan that as well.
What current size are you running now?

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
What current size are you running now?
285/75/17 ridge grappler just because I wasn’t sure and had a set of Rubicon wheels. I think my tires are about 11.3” wide and I have plenty of room with the lift. I would be comfortable running a wider tire on factory wheels. I stayed narrow so I could also air down a bit more without worrying about popping a bead on the trails.

OP
OP
Mantooth

Mantooth

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
285/75/17 ridge grappler just because I wasn’t sure and had a set of Rubicon wheels. I think my tires are about 11.3” wide and I have plenty of room with the lift. I would be comfortable running a wider tire on factory wheels. I stayed narrow so I could also air down a bit more without worrying about popping a bead on the trails.
Can you post a picture so I can see what it looks like on your jeep

Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
What size lift you running? And have you flexed and full lock and no rub?
EVO 2.5 budget boost. No rub on full lock left/right/forward/reverse. I've only had it on a snowly, slightly bumpy road so far so don't know full flex. I suspect definitely if you disconnect but I think connected it'll be fine or at worst barley rub.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mantooth

Mantooth

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EVO 2.5 budget boost. No rub on full lock left/right/forward/reverse. I've only had it on a snowly, slightly bumpy road so far so don't know full flex. I suspect definitely if you disconnect but I think connected it'll be fine or at worst barley rub.
Ok cool good looking jeep as well!

corrh

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler sport
like that look alot Swanny - are they slightly more narrow than most seem to be running? I had some skinnies on my JK for awhile and loved them.
Sponsored