Sponsored

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
No, but I find it's usually up a few minutes later.

...and down a few minutes after that. :CWL:

I'm wondering if the "Server is down" message is bogus and is the result of some other connection issue. Anyway, others have pointed out that their jeep still shows an active recall notice despite having shipped from the yard, so I'm no longer using it as a clue as to when my jeep will ship.
Mine now shows complete... So it DOES update before shipping
Jeep Wrangler JL STOP ORDER on all Manual Jeeps [Update: software flash fix arrives in March] Screenshot_20210303-101659_My Jee
Sponsored

PierreNL

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL sport s 2021 6spd,Vw Golf 2020
Occupation
Retired
Sold my Jk 2016 on the 20-Oct-2020 and ordered new Jl 2021 on the 8-nov-2020 .Havenā€™t heard back yet from my dealer.

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
oh, thanks, it tells me i am in neutral. That is some utility there.

I have not made an appointment, I did put new rear shocks on bc one of mine was leaking at 2K

Jeep Wrangler JL STOP ORDER on all Manual Jeeps [Update: software flash fix arrives in March] Screenshot_20210303-101659_My Jee

Since I still have the Al steering box, I will continue to drive my flaming ball of potential till that part shows up. It might help if I call the dealer too.

But fishing starts soon.
no idea......been driving sticks for decades and if when I'm feeling confused I might just glance down at the shifter knob to see the gear pattern...lol

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
It took her a minute because she was stressed due to having to leave quickly for an emergency situation in a vehicle she had never driven and with which she was unfamiliar. She's human. She was worried she would put it in reverse due to the gate pattern on the shifter while trying to leave VERY quickly to go and help someone in a very difficult situation. So in my opinion, it was very understandable. My brother-in-law did the same and figured it out quickly after one try. My son, learning to drive a manual, also did it. All said they were trying to avoid reverse, subconsciously, after looking at the gate. Bro in law hasn't driven with reverse in that location, either. I'm not at all critical of the location of reverse. I actually like it, for good reason,, as I've explained before in a couple of other posts on the forum.

I'm not sure why it is such a big issue with a tiny indicator that will go completely unnoticed if you don't need it. So I think we'll just disagree on the utility of it and leave it at that. Kinda silly to argue over such a thing, so I'm moving onto the next topic.

I hope you did not intend to imply that she's an idiot. I've never seen you do anyting like that before around here, and I consider you a forum friend, so I'll chalk it up to an unintentional error.
the last thing I was attempting to do was call your wife or those an idiot.

pretty sure she would measure as smarter than I.

iq and attention are different thing-add a derivative of stress or hurried ness...

I grew up on tractors, motorcycles and the like. Letting out a clutch and feeling nothing there w the rpms doing there thing is something all manual drivers should be aware of.

I also had a lot of childhood friends who were missing fingers, eyes, and other things because of mental lapses and shit decision choices.

apologies again-after re reading my post I understand how it could be read as negative

fwiw-not offended by the light, just think itā€™s another ā€œprotectionā€. We have dash light indicators and bells for everything now-but ppl still drive w headlights off.

Sponsored

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
My window sticker showed up today and my order date was 12/22 and my ship date was 2/18. I wonder how long til I see my sarge green 2 door rubi 6 speed?
I wonder if how the dealer orders it determines if it shows up in crypto. My build just showed up yesterday, but no window sticker. Pretty sure mine is coming any day now.

AMKRubicon610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
Mine too! Dealer texted earlier this week that it shipped, so I wonder if they're doing it as they load on the truck/train!
yas mines complete too! dealer told me yesterday that its en route to the shipping yard. then it gets loaded and delivered to the dealer. No idea what kind of timeframe this is. wish i could go pick it up myself lol

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Mine now shows complete... So it DOES update before shipping
My Jeep must be following closely behind yours in the clutch resolution line. Recall page for my Jeep showed outstanding early this morning but just a minute ago now shows complete like yours. Moving along!

Sponsored

beast40

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
My Jeep still hasnā€™t shipped. At this rate itā€™s going to have flat spots before I even get to drive it.

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
yas mines complete too! dealer told me yesterday that its en route to the shipping yard. then it gets loaded and delivered to the dealer. No idea what kind of timeframe this is. wish i could go pick it up myself lol
Donā€™t we all wish we knew what that time frame looked like. I would drive up to Ohio from my home in Florida to pick mine up. It seems like it would get here faster. I keep telling myself itā€™s any day that the dealer will call to tell me to come pick it up. Itā€™s going to be worth the wait though. Iā€™m excited!

AMKRubicon610

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR 6 SPD
Occupation
CPA
Donā€™t we all wish we knew what that time frame looked like. I would drive up to Ohio from my home in Florida to pick mine up. It seems like it would get here faster. I keep telling myself itā€™s any day that the dealer will call to tell me to come pick it up. Itā€™s going to be worth the wait though. Iā€™m excited!
yeah for sure, I wish we can pick them up. Maybe we could get rid of that outrageous destination fee too lol
Sponsored