Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
It is not in the spreadsheet and I'd like to keep my vin private at this time. Please don't be offended as I mean no disrespect to anyone on the forum.

I do like your tracking idea to see what options are built when and if you'd like, you can assign any numbers to track my jeep. I think at this point, there are truly no restrictions on options or option combinations and the sequencing of builds is now coming down to order received vs dealer allocation for first run.

fwiw, i also ordered a front license plate bracket.

edit: the end of my vin is under 700000

I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm the same way about my VIN. Not sure if would make any difference at all if someone had access to my VIN or not, as far as someone being able to track it to my address, or steal my identity, or who knows what else.

But, in fairness, I have always been kind of protective of my personal info.

I have mentioned in other threads that mine ends with 678XXX though, if that helps anyone looking at building and shipping patterns.
Sponsored

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm the same way about my VIN. Not sure if would make any difference at all if someone had access to my VIN or not, as far as someone being able to track it to my address, or steal my identity, or who knows what else.

But, in fairness, I have always been kind of protective of my personal info.

I have mentioned in other threads that mine ends with 678XXX though, if that helps anyone looking at building and shipping patterns.
so you know, i went looking for yours, think i found it, and if i recall, you corrected me on it because the check digit was wrong. I'm going to dig into my posts and purge that info.

edit: nope, was someone else's vin. i removed it though out of respect.

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler
It is not in the spreadsheet and I'd like to keep my vin private at this time. Please don't be offended as I mean no disrespect to anyone on the forum.

I do like your tracking idea to see what options are built when and if you'd like, you can assign any numbers to track my jeep. I think at this point, there are truly no restrictions on options or option combinations and the sequencing of builds is now coming down to order received vs dealer allocation for first run.

no problem, theres so many on there I gotta ask when someone updates me and doesnt include vin. lets hope we getem soon. I do have confirmation dual doors on silver and blue are going to be late builds. red was also on list. you cannot order blue or silver right now with half doors, but red is still available to order..???

pnut

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 392 XR
Could be timing around financial numbers for Stellantis. Having a good qtr let’s push delivery to beginning of qtr 2. Struggling with qtr 1 let’s release them and boost our numbers.
I suppose anything is possible but that doesn’t seem likely. For sold orders they want to get those out the door.
I recall hearing from someone on the inside Jeep is building these in batches. That the first batch was build I think about 2 weeks ago and they didn’t say timing for the second batch. Here is to crossing my fingers mine is in the second batch coming up.

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
I was looking online and on eBay there were a couple Rubicon takeoffs that sold for $1500-$1900. So I am hoping about the same, maybe even 2k since they are unique. Mine will have only the 10 miles on them to get the Jeep from the dealer to my house. Here are a few I found.

1614721272776.png

1614721290045.png

1614721330446.png
Sorry Matt, I must have missed this post earlier, but thanks! That's good to know!

Sponsored

BCMgunner

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 on 37” KO2s
Already ordered the original Mopar bead locks as I prefer the look and 4.4” of backspacing.

Giving my wheels and tires to a coworker with a Jeep who is always helpful.

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
... you cannot order blue or silver right now with half doors, but red is still available to order..???
Hydro blue w/half doors. Hope by late build you mean it will be built in the next two weeks.

Untitled.jpg

Alleycat392

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Metal Mulisha Custom
392 built now awaiting inspection. Estimated ship date changed from 2/24 to 3/3 to now 3/9. Have a feeling this might actually be firm this time!

634249 ordered on 11/18 (dealer uploaded on 11/20)

JDM23

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Ram
Well... I didn’t get a phone call. I got another generic scripted email... 😡😡
So frustrated with the lack of communication...
Jeep Wrangler JL 2021 Jeep Rubicon 392 first Vin and order, build and delivery tracking list BE29727A-59AF-4873-AD32-31891C7D0D4D

OP
OP
REBEL JT

REBEL JT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392XR, 21 392, 20 JLUR, 04 Rubicon Crawler

I added yours at the end along with us un-allocated folks. lol

Sponsored

Dozerlive

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLR
I ordered mine from Galeana Jeep in Fort Myers FL in December. Pricing finally came out, and now dealer wants $20k over MSRP. So I canceled that order and will find another dealer to buy my future vehicles and parts from. #StartingTheWaitAllOver

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
I ordered mine from Galeana Jeep in Fort Myers FL in December. Pricing finally came out, and now dealer wants $20k over MSRP. So I canceled that order and will find another dealer to buy my future vehicles and parts from. #StartingTheWaitAllOver
Did the two of you not come to an agreement on price before you ordered?

BCMgunner

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 on 37” KO2s
Was a deposit placed? If so, did you agree to MSRP pricing before placing it and are you getting the deposit back?

Dozerlive

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLR
Was a deposit placed? If so, did you agree to MSRP pricing before placing it and are you getting the deposit back?
A deposit was put down, but they wouldnt agree to pricing since it wasnt released yet. I believe by law they have to give me the deposit back.
Sponsored