What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

TP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
I ordered mine today from their eBay store(black color) they had black and graphite in stock. 5 wheels for 950. Shipped today as well! Maybe it was the color you ordered?
Probably, I ordered the bronze.

21 Willys

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys Sarge Green
Looked at my window sticker and drooled...lol. Can’t get status updates from chat anymore. Last update was “JS” last Saturday. Really looking forward to the new JL although a little nervous after seeing all the issues on this forum with the JL platform.

JLJoy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU 3.0 Diesel
Just got back into a Jeep last weekend. Picked up an ecodiesel. Put on some running boards yesterday for the wife. Lift should be here this weekend and doing tires in the next day or so. Great to be back. Here is a pic of it after I got it home and cleaned it up.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 7FC5B473-47DA-43DF-B1FF-C247DC8D3A99

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
Here is a clip of what one FE4 is able to do. I had it temped in to my battery to test it out before install. This is 1 Combo Beam Pattern Flex Era 4.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? img_9591-

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? img_9593-

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? img_9597-

I replaced my Pro6 Wide40s on A-Pillar for the new FlexEra4 Combo Beam Pattern. I added a relay and hooked up the amber back light as a running light. When the White light is turned on, the relay kicks off the Amber back light.

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-Dr
Here is a clip of what one FE4 is able to do. I had it temped in to my battery to test it out before install. This is 1 Combo Beam Pattern Flex Era 4.

I replaced my Pro6 Wide40s on A-Pillar for the new FlexEra4 Combo Beam Pattern. I added a relay and hooked up the amber back light as a running light. When the White light is turned on, the relay kicks off the Amber back light.
I love my XL80s, but the pricing makes KCs worth considering for sure. Nice clip!

Varilux

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
In my continuing quest to firm up the front end of my JLR, I installed a Teraflex track bar today. First thing I noticed is the Teraflex weighs almost twice as much as the OEM unit. I was also able to recenter my front axle (wasn't far off, as I only have a 2" spacer lift installed- but it also brought my steering wheel back to dead straight... with the lift it was very slightly rotated before- I know this can be adjusted independent of the track bar, but I never bothered).

The ride is firmer, especially when going over a pothole or bump in the road. I'd say the improvement was less dramatic than it was when I installed the Teraflex Falcon adjustable dampener, but its still a further improvement (my guess is this track bar flexes a bit less and has better bushings than the OEM). It took all of 45 minutes to install (the Jeep stays on the ground during the install, and if I had got the impact out earlier it probably would have only taken 30 minutes). My goal is to get my JLR to "feel" like my F150 FX4 on the road, and this is definitely another step in that direction. Well worth it, IMHO!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? track bar

Last edited:

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Washed it.....that's all. :CWL:

gweber

First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? sound bar

I did the sound bar speaker mod. It was a slight pain in the balls. I did the dash speakers too and I am happy with the results. The adapter wires were crossed on both. Might tear into those knee panel speakers soon

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
I can't tell from you pictures but are you at stock height?
I have a 1/2 shim up front to offset weight of steel bumper-but otherwise yes.

I will re-eval the shim when it comes in

Mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link

I like your channel.
How do those compare to the Pro6?
(Sorry if noted in video, can’t watch at work)

acenines3

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Retired
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 3CE9FD72-27A1-4469-A883-A2CFD400AF7C

I did the sound bar speaker mod. It was a slight pain in the balls. I did the dash speakers too and I am happy with the results. The adapter wires were crossed on both. Might tear into those knee panel speakers soon
What speakers did you use?

Nikko2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '21 4R TRDP, '21 Supra, '13 LR4, '72 442
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 3CE9FD72-27A1-4469-A883-A2CFD400AF7C

Really nice! Details?