Sponsored

Pre-sale parts off 2-door JL Rubicon

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR - Prior: XJ | TJ
My Jeep is due to DCH Jeep in Temecula by mid-April, and I'll have OEM parts going on the market soon after. Do you think the best place to post parts for sale would be this forum's member marketplace?

The Rubicon suspension will be taken off and put on sale. The Rubi shocks and springs at a minimum. I'll also have a set of the five OEM Moab wheels and OEM tires for sale, already mounted. I'm not sure anyone would care for the plastic OEM front and rear bumpers. However, the front bumper will have the OEM LED fogs, since I'll run an aftermarket fog on the replacement front bumper. Not sure if the OEM driveshafts are worth anything... ...or the 4.10 gear sets? Comments and thoughts would be appreciated.

Buyers would have to pick up in Laguna Hills.
Sponsored

cavguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I would put everything up on the forum, you can also post on Craigslist and OfferUp. You should be able to sell everything if you price it right. For pricing take a look at what's sold recently on the forum, I would just caution you to not be greedy - I see tons of people trying to sell their takeoffs for outrageous prices to a fellow Jeeper.

I would like those MOAB rims (rims only no tires) but sadly I am looking for someone who wants to trade OEM MOAB rims for my OEM Rubicon rims... I guess I am too cheap to spend any $$$, I prefer to trade.

patternman

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2014 & 2001 Indian
I sold the plastic front bumper w/hardware for $80. The rear bumper w/hardware for $50. Mine came off my Sport S. There are lots of people out there that buy the Wrangler just because it's popular and leave them stock. It was people that got in little fender benders that bought mine. My front bumper took about 2 weeks on Craigslist before it sold the rear was just a few days.

OP
OP
lpasq

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would put everything up on the forum, you can also post on Craigslist and OfferUp. You should be able to sell everything if you price it right. For pricing take a look at what's sold recently on the forum, I would just caution you to not be greedy - I see tons of people trying to sell their takeoffs for outrageous prices to a fellow Jeeper.

I would like those MOAB rims (rims only no tires) but sadly I am looking for someone who wants to trade OEM MOAB rims for my OEM Rubicon rims... I guess I am too cheap to spend any $$$, I prefer to trade.
I appreciate the feedback. I will not be greedy but sell at a price to get rid of the parts.

I sold the plastic front bumper w/hardware for $80. The rear bumper w/hardware for $50. Mine came off my Sport S. There are lots of people out there that buy the Wrangler just because it's popular and leave them stock. It was people that got in little fender benders that bought mine. My front bumper took about 2 weeks on Craigslist before it sold the rear was just a few days.
Very good to know this. Thank you.

OP
OP
lpasq

lpasq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I see that I may be referring to the wheels/rims incorrectly. They are the OEM Rubicon wheels on the 2021:

Jeep Wrangler JL Pre-sale parts off 2-door JL Rubicon Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 10.22.52 AM

cavguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
You are correct those are OEM Rubicon wheels you have. The MOAB ones are the same design but all black.
Sponsored