Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
So, Just spoke with the sales rep at the dealership again. The status still hasn't changed from 'Ready to be built' even after 5 weeks. He said the order that was placed about a week before mine had been delivered last month. That means they don't really care about the seniority or time the orders are placed. Don't know how serious he was but he said according to their new policy, they will be mentioning waiting period of up to 1 year to all the new wrangler orders from now on.
Seriously? A year of wait time? What’s the problem with them? All US orders take 1 month from order to delivery. That’s crazy. Idk why Canada is on a back burner for the wrangler. Tesla is also a US company and is a recent one, but they’re doing deliveries in 2 weeks to Canada.
Sponsored

JeepHead

First Name
Amarinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Seriously? A year of wait time? What’s the problem with them? All US orders take 1 month from order to delivery. That’s crazy. Idk why Canada is on a back burner for the wrangler. Tesla is also a US company and is a recent one, but they’re doing deliveries in 2 weeks to Canada.
I know right. I guess it’s just the wrangler thing. All the wranglers in the world are made in one and only facility in Toledo, OH.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I can't imagine they'll get any factory orders that way. I'd have laughed at the sales manager at my dealership if he'd said that.

JeepHead

First Name
Amarinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
I can't imagine they'll get any factory orders that way. I'd have laughed at the sales manager at my dealership if he'd said that.
Well by the looks of it, it doesn’t sound implausible as it has already been 5 months and no build yet for mine. :facepalm:

Sponsored

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
I actually found my exact match out in Saskatchewan since ordering.....not that I was considering going. Maybe I could jump the cue and get my Covid shot while I'm there.

LINK

275d32dbf6d0d53614d31c9a9a225766x.jpg
Looove this!! Seeing this almost makes me not mind the fact that Ive been, and am still, waiting for mine for the past almost 6 months now LOL

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Axle update : I just spoke with FCA Canada and if they can’t expedite the part the rough ETA is end of May...no words.

Username edit - CNDWaitLife
More news -dealer told me today there are now 5 others on back order which could indicate a more wide spread issue with a lot etc.

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Looove this!! Seeing this almost makes me not mind the fact that Ive been, and am still, waiting for mine for the past almost 6 months now LOL
If i saw this colour in person before I ordered I would have been very tempted. Without the red accents and some nice black wheels 🔥!!

Sponsored

Nailgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
If i saw this colour in person before I ordered I would have been very tempted. Without the red accents and some nice black wheels 🔥!!

I agree.....an all black option like the wheel on the 2020 Gladiator Launch Edition would have been my choice. Two wheel options seem rather limiting.

Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price {filename}

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
I agree.....an all black option like the wheel on the 2020 Gladiator Launch Edition would have been my choice. Two wheel options seem rather limiting.

Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price {filename}
I agree with the black accents :) I will be putting my 35s on 18inch Dirty Life black wheels that came off my JKU on my new JLUR

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Wife got me something to pass the time while I wait impatiently for my order 🤷🏻‍♂️

Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price F591FC91-7077-4340-B7F0-B1DD4C7078B6
I wish that came in Unlimited and green!

rocklobster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray,Rubicon,Manual,1974 Jensen Interceptor.previously 2007 Steel blue JKU,2010 Stone white JKU,2013 JKU Rock Lobster,Sahara,
I joined the line-up today... (Rubicon Unlimited, V6, Manual, White, LED, Steel bumpers, 8.4, painted fenders, sky roof, proximity, cold weather) as we know the manuals are not being delivered until the "March" fix , and I am being told that the cold weather package is on restriction due to a parts shortage... so I don't think mine will arrive any time soon..!.. :facepalm:
Sponsored