• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio ISO JLU Sahara Stock Steps

damyers8

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk'n JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I’m looking for some stock JLU Sahara side steps. Preferably around the Youngstown/Warren area. I need a step and want something that still tucks up high for the occasional off-roading. I have the dv8 slider steps now and tired of constantly having to repaint because the powder coat is terrible. I would buy these, or if someone is open to trades I have some stock JLUR parts.
Sponsored

Bad324

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport
you have a photo of the DV8 steps? I've got stock steps I might be up for trading and am probably 45-60 mins from you

OP
OP
damyers8

damyers8

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk'n JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
you have a photo of the DV8 steps? I've got stock steps I might be up for trading and am probably 45-60 mins from you
Here are pics that I just took.
435145F7-74DF-4F5F-BF33-A08CA4C6D23E.jpeg
54B0AE6C-88B1-4CC8-A243-B4D9D6999E80.jpeg

Bad324

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport
Here are pics that I just took.
435145F7-74DF-4F5F-BF33-A08CA4C6D23E.jpeg
Sweet, I think those should work for my kids to still get in. Let me talk to my buddy as I have an idea for these and will get back to you. I'm out of town this weekend so wouldn't be available until the following weekend anyway. I'll PM you as soon as I talk to him.

what type of paint have you been using in case he asks me?

OP
OP
damyers8

damyers8

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Punk'n JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet, I think those should work for my kids to still get in. Let me talk to my buddy as I have an idea for these and will get back to you. I'm out of town this weekend so wouldn't be available until the following weekend anyway. I'll PM you as soon as I talk to him.

what type of paint have you been using in case he asks me?
I’ve just been using the truck bed liner spray paint. It actually matches pretty well. If you have some time to send me pics of your steps that’d be great. I, too, need steps for the wife and kids, or I would just put my stock rubi rails back on.

Bad324

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Sport
I’ve just been using the truck bed liner spray paint. It actually matches pretty well. If you have some time to send me pics of your steps that’d be great. I, too, need steps for the wife and kids, or I would just put my stock rubi rails back on.
Awesome, I’m pretty sure we can make this work then. Just talked to my buddy and my idea might work out so I’m definitely in to trade.

mine are a little dirty but clean up nice, no damage or anything and only been installed since last June.

8E1F4436-FBB1-4544-B5AB-8BFB4D46CE44.jpeg

5C5518DD-9E77-4CBB-9B26-A3D49B1A42D7.jpeg
Sponsored