What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I installed grab handles on my 2 door Hardtop, a new product from TeraFlex. This gives a good balance and lift point for two people to pick up the top ; my overhead hoist has limited height, so I'll gain the several inches of height to lift it clear now. Templates are included for the necessary drilling, hardware and handles are excellent quality. I ordered these from Quadratec.

PXL_20210226_222254068_resized.jpg

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
I picked up my UD44 from the Jeep dealer, got it home and uncrated only to find the ball joints appear to be standard OEM and not Spicer Performance. (No zerk fittings and not just painted over)
Page 37 of the 2020 Jeep Performance Parts catalog clearly shows all ball joints with zerk fittings in their picture of the UD44, Dana clearly states 'Spicer Performance Ball Joints' included with UD44 Adventek on their website...The dealer parts department was helpful and contacted Mopar Performance Parts twice on speaker phone but they really had no clue and did not show a breakdown of parts-they told me to contact Dana. I was finally able to reach a person at Dana but the guy was quite rude and told me to call Jeep...Time to find someone at Dana who gives a damm...:mad:
I have already sold my stock Rubi front axle so will be removing it this weekend for the new owner. As I am now waiting on a set of Dynatrac HD ball joints, my Jeep may be out of commission a bit longer than originally expected...

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2346

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2351

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2340

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-Dr
The UPS guy came through for me today, so after the Method 106s were mounted, I headed to the exhaust shop.

I initially tried a Flowmaster Outlaw setup. Liked the sound at low rpm/idle, but the highway drone was ridiculous. That was quickly replaced with a Dynomax delete.

I liked the delete, but the sound was less than spectacular. After working on my wife's Mustang, the answer beame clear.

Tonight the factory resonator got chopped out and replaced with an SLP Loudmouth. Now STOMPER has loads of rumbke & attitude with zero drone.

This is a crappy pic, but it's dark outside, and you get the idea.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210226_185618

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Made it shine :rock:
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 524DF8CA-2087-46F5-BA36-CFC359B5D713
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? C01237B2-9788-488B-ABDE-2E760EED743F

Also: learned things while “tinkering”: for Xmas I got us the RK 4.5” springs. I found that the rear went up too much and created a rake, so went back to the MC3.5 in the rear. Still running the RK4.5 up front. Haven’t been able to flex yet.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I picked up my UD44 from the Jeep dealer, got it home and uncrated only to find the ball joints appear to be standard OEM and not Spicer Performance. (No zerk fittings and not just painted over)
Page 37 of the 2020 Jeep Performance Parts catalog clearly shows all ball joints with zerk fittings in their picture of the UD44, Dana clearly states 'Spicer Performance Ball Joints' included with UD44 Adventek on their website...The dealer parts department was helpful and contacted Mopar Performance Parts twice on speaker phone but they really had no clue and did not show a breakdown of parts-they told me to contact Dana. I was finally able to reach a person at Dana but the guy was quite rude and told me to call Jeep...Time to find someone at Dana who gives a damm...:mad:
I have already sold my stock Rubi front axle so will be removing it this weekend for the new owner. As I am now waiting on a set of Dynatrac HD ball joints, my Jeep may be out of commission a bit longer than originally expected...

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 059CAF44-82E5-48F8-8ED6-E5A956F8305B

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 059CAF44-82E5-48F8-8ED6-E5A956F8305B

:swear: Dana, I hate dealing with a bunch of :asshat:s.. hope you get it sorted out bro.....