JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Ok so I called the dealer, apparently when they ordered the wrangler they never added the hard top....

My question for wrangler owners with soft top, how is the soft top in hot weather and cold weather?... the noise in the highway is too much?

I think my option will be to take whatever 80th anniversary with hard top they have in the dealership... because he gave us the option to build the vehicle againnnn I cannot go through that again 🤯🤯🤯🤯
I love my soft top. Have a JK, when the JL comes in it’ll be the trade in.

Never had issues. The heater is awesome. Every vehicle is the same cold from overnight when you start it. Don’t ever scrape the vinyl to get snow and ice off, or smack it to get ice off.

In the heat the a/c works fine. Had it in 100° and high humidity, never displeased.

Clean the vinyl with Plexus (or the like) and a cloth diaper or microfiber cloth a couple times a year and you’ll be happy.

Advertisement

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
Your dealer is wrong. @JeepCares already addressed this and said the vehicles will not be shipped that were built after the recall notice. The good news is they posted today that the vehicles that were holding to be flashed before shipping have started to be flashed. So those like myself who have been held for this should start seeing movement again soon.
So if you replace the clutch and plate with a heavy-duty offroad kit, will they flash it back to "more power" at the dealer for free? I've got an automatic on order due to the configuration but I wouldn't be happy about being de-tuned due to a faulty clutch design.

moxzart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 TJ, 2021 JLU Rubicon (on order)
Well just talked to the dealer they put in a request for a new Manufacturer Certificate of Origin. They said 4-6 business days 😑 But fingers crossed next week they get it. Come to find out this process is outsourced and not actually done by Jeep so it obviously didn't work this time around.
Been 1 week since they requested the new MCO/MSO. NOTHING. Dealer said they are just still waiting. Asked for tracking info and if it is sent by USPS or Fedex, they claim it isn't trackable. I don't believe that. Called Jeep no help just told me to work with the dealer. Completely frustrated. No clue when this will get resolved. So far been 2 weeks and a day since the Jeep was delivered to dealer.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Been 1 week since they requested the new MCO/MSO. NOTHING. Dealer said they are just still waiting. Asked for tracking info and if it is sent by USPS or Fedex, they claim it isn't trackable. I don't believe that. Called Jeep no help just told me to work with the dealer. Completely frustrated. No clue when this will get resolved. So far been 2 weeks and a day since the Jeep was delivered to dealer.
One would think the dealership would be doing everything they could to get the MSO and just complete the sale.

Sponsored

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
One trick on the soft top is to run your fan on one of the higher settings to keep air pressure in the cab to reduce buffeting. Adjust temperature for comfort, but keep the air pumping. You'll have to try different settings based on 2 or 4 doors and type of top. On a 2 door TJ, setting 3 is enough so you dont have to endure the loud fan speed of 4. I don't have my JLUR yet (finally got my build sheet yesterday) so I can't speak to the necessary fan setting on it.
I installed extra fans on the roll bars once :giggle: to reduce condensation by focusing air movement. Once they start leaking or accumulating any interior moisture, particularly a standing puddle of water, you need to move on to dessicant and soap/shaving cream on the windows.

Tuntis

First Name
Mariana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 80th anniversary
I went for another JL to the dealer, whoever goes to the dealer when the Hydro Blue that i ordered arrives there will be a lucky person 😅😅

My wife and I chose a sage green that had everything we wanted, in 2 weeks when we have to go for the plates they will install the step bar to our baby boy Lt. Trouble

I love my soft top. Have a JK, when the JL comes in it’ll be the trade in.

Never had issues. The heater is awesome. Every vehicle is the same cold from overnight when you start it. Don’t ever scrape the vinyl to get snow and ice off, or smack it to get ice off.

In the heat the a/c works fine. Had it in 100° and high humidity, never displeased.

Clean the vinyl with Plexus (or the like) and a cloth diaper or microfiber cloth a couple times a year and you’ll be happy.
11C4B727-67ED-404B-AD6F-3097BD09351D.jpeg

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
I went for another JL to the dealer, whoever goes to the dealer when the Hydro Blue that i ordered arrives there will be a lucky person 😅😅

My wife and I chose a sage green that had everything we wanted, in 2 weeks when we have to go for the plates they will install the step bar to our baby boy Lt. Trouble

Jeep Wrangler JL JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking 5F973F06-90DF-4B56-9119-7499165ACDC9
Love the color!

Sponsored

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
Me too! We might ACTUALLY be on the same truck like you guessed
I should be on the lot on Tuesday or Wednesday and ready by the weekend.

The sales manager stated that once it leaves there it’s 48 hours until it arrives in Gaithersburg. 😁😁

elborikua

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Not desiring to read all 814 pages to look for a possible answer...

Is the tool still working? I got a server error every time I attempted to enter my order information. Tried with two different web browsers.

JLUR ordered on Feb 24 and Jeep Chat just provided me with a VIN. Exciting times!

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Not desiring to read all 814 pages to look for a possible answer...

Is the tool still working? I got a server error every time I attempted to enter my order information. Tried with two different web browsers.

JLUR ordered on Feb 24 and Jeep Chat just provided me with a VIN. Exciting times!
When I entered mine information a couple weeks ago, I followed the format and put the year in as YYY, it didn't work gave an error. Once I put the year in as 2021 or YYYY format, it worked and I was able to search my VIN and Name (Of course it didn't show any information)

Advertisement

Advertisement