• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 100% Duty Cycle On-Board Twin High Performance 12V Air Compressor CKMTA12

Sting72

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU
New in box. 3 available. Reduced $350 firm each On-board twin air compressor. Quality on-board air for Jeep, truck or trailer. Comes with wiring harnesses, switch an mounting hardware. OEM Manufacturer. Compatible with ARB.

Jeep Wrangler JL 100% Duty Cycle On-Board Twin High Performance 12V Air Compressor CKMTA12 9783AD1C-AB3D-4216-93AB-3880E3BFE080
Sponsored

Last edited:

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
New in box. 3 available. $420 each On-board twin air compressor. Quality on-board air for Jeep, truck or trailer. Comes with wiring harnesses, switch an mounting hardware. OEM Manufacturer. Compatible with ARB.

9783AD1C-AB3D-4216-93AB-3880E3BFE080.jpeg
WTF are you trying to do here...? Do these come with dinner and some vaseline? I like to be pampered and lubed up before getting f**ked. Take this BS somewhere else. F**k, I hate this.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...rmal_offer.d_title.684d71a3uLAyyf&bypass=true

Sponsored

cavguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Seems like someone is always trying to shaft it to a Jeeper... Check out OfferUp, Craigslist or whatever you see a TON of really crappy deals.... Chinese knockoff compressors for 2 x the original price, Rubicon takeoff wheels for $2000+, factory steel bumpers for $1000+... WTF man. What ever happened to offering a good deal?

OP
OP
Sting72

Sting72

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU
You know you can buy them on alibaba for 180... take advantage of the craigslist and offer up people, not the jeepers
Buy them from alibaba then. This is good good compressor for a good price. If you do not like keep moving. I use this compressor personally. I’m not offering a shaft. Go buy a ARB. Just putting out an alternative for some who may want to save some money. I’m not a business. Just a user that bought a min quantity.

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
Buy them from alibaba then. This is good good compressor for a good price. If you do not like keep moving. I use this compressor personally. I’m not offering a shaft. Go buy a ARB. Just putting out an alternative for some who may want to save some money. I’m not a business. Just a user that bought a min quantity.
Please explain how this compressor on Alibaba is $180 and yours are $420 EACH ... is a good price? Break down the economics for me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sting72

Sting72

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU
Please explain how this compressor on Alibaba is $180 and yours are $420 EACH ... is a good price? Break down the economics for me.
Based on a 100 units its $180 each and you think they just ship them for free. I only got 4. LOL
Have you ever UPS Air Packages from China? My break even is Around 350 each but nobody ever offers what you ask so just being safe. Hope that helps you.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
You can purchase one for $265 dollars shipped. Ask me how i know

OP
OP
Sting72

Sting72

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU
Really. Well you got a much better deal then I did.

OP
OP
Sting72

Sting72

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU
Bummer. Looks like I will be keeping them. I guess my truck will be getting one.
Sponsored