Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Always happy to answer any questions on our products and discounts are available for forum members!
Thanks @Clayton Off Road
One of the lifts I'm looking at is this one:
https://www.claytonoffroad.com/product/jeep-wrangler-25-overland-lift-kit-2018-jl

What is the turn around time on that after ordering? Also, what shocks do you recommend for someone that's basically a weekend warrior. I'm looking to maintain a good on road ride as well as crawling in the mountains. Also, do you guys have any recommended installers in the Denver area?
Thanks Again..

Tpom

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Jeep_elementfiremount

Added an Element fire 50 to the front driver side entrance. Mounted with Quadratec Flashlight Holder. The extinguisher was a bit loose using this mount so I added a bit of foam tape I had left over from my outback adventure tailgate table along with some gaffer tape. I actually like it a bit better now since it has some cushion and grip.

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
Well finally got the King steering stabilizer in the mail the other day, which was back ordered for like 3 months. I just installed it, took about 30 minutes. It would be nice if the rest of parts I ordered last year would come in.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? EDB4FEA7-8186-4F92-B453-524D648B165B
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1653114D-45EB-47D0-BF4D-3480DDF33A0D