NACHO Wrangler JL Club

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Terrible new. Nacho is no longer available as of 1:00pm today. Congrats on all in this tread. RIP me

rip nacho.png
I am half surprised. I was starting to think that Nacho was going to be the Punk'n replacement. On the other, it was always a possibility with Jeep that Nacho was going to be a Chief-like color; available for a few months then gone. That second possibility was why I was very eager to to place my own Nacho order while possible back in December. In any case, Jeep has ruled and Nacho is moving on to join Chief.

Sorry to hear about that for you.
Sponsored

Spaffy

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL 2Dr Willys, '16 Ram 2500, '69 Dodge Polara
Terrible new. Nacho is no longer available as of 1:00pm today. Congrats on all in this tread. RIP me

rip nacho.png
Am I reading the first order update correctly? 2 door Wranglers will now be hard top only and not be able to be ordered with a soft top?

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
We ordered our Nacho Feb 12th just got the VIN number yesterday, so now we wait. The dealer said 4-8 weeks but he has seen sooner. So we will keep our fingers crossed. Before we ordered it we wanted to see a Nacho in person and there was only two in all of New England we were on our way to see one in NY and we were 1/2 way there and called the dealer to confirm it was able to be seen and they were like it just got drove off the lot with the new owners. We turned around and went back to our dealer and just gave them a deposit.

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Am I reading the first order update correctly? 2 door Wranglers will now be hard top only and not be able to be ordered with a soft top?
That is what it looks like to me. Also, I noticed this morning on Jeep Build&Price page, selection of body colored fenders required upgrade to automatic transmission. That was strange to me.

Sponsored

kenp1985

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Same - we ordered our Nacho Willys on 2/17 and JUST got the VIN. We should be good, right?

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
I am half surprised. I was starting to think that Nacho was going to be the Punk'n replacement. On the other, it was always a possibility with Jeep that Nacho was going to be a Chief-like color; available for a few months then gone. That second possibility was why I was very eager to to place my own Nacho order while possible back in December. In any case, Jeep has ruled and Nacho is moving on to join Chief.

Sorry to hear about that for you.
I wonder if it's the same for the Gladiator? No Nacho available either?

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Yeah Ken as long as you have the VIN your locked in.

Same - we ordered our Nacho Willys on 2/17 and JUST got the VIN. We should be good, right?

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
From what I was told its done, Gladiators included.

I wonder if it's the same for the Gladiator? No Nacho available either?

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Iā€™ve tried to warn as many people as possible that this was short lived. Iā€™m pretty tight with two people at the top of the mountain and they told me mid February

Sponsored

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Iā€™ve tried to warn as many people as possible that this was short lived. Iā€™m pretty tight with two people at the top of the mountain and they told me mid February
SolarWizard is speaking the truth and was the voice in the wilderness saying that Nacho will come and go before we even realize. And it indeed came to pass.

And while I am at it, wanted to ask, how are the AEV bumper installs coming along SolarWizard? I still don't have my Nacho Jeep (apparently the manual flash is just getting rolled out now so hopefully shipping soon) but am really serious about potentially going the route of AEV clone myself.

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
SolarWizard is speaking the truth and was the voice in the wilderness saying that Nacho will come and go before we even realize. And it indeed came to pass.

And while I am at it, wanted to ask, how are the AEV bumper installs coming along SolarWizard? I still don't have my Nacho Jeep (apparently the manual flash is just getting rolled out now so hopefully shipping soon) but am really serious about potentially going the route of AEV clone myself.

I donā€™t have my JT yet either. I think youā€™re thinking of @Wraith bumpers though

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Thereā€™s another cool color otw but Iā€™m forbidden from spilling the beans