Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
But then you take delivery, and continue to wait... Not sure which is worse. I can at least go see her every now and then.
Are visiting hours at the hospital reasonable? Have you heard anything lately?

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I just got an answer from Jeep Chat!

Not a good one, but an answer. I'm still in scheduling, and parts are being gathered.

US orders are being delivered inside a month and a half. Talk about feeling like a second-class citizen.

OP
OP

CNDJeepLife

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Are visiting hours at the hospital reasonable? Have you heard anything lately?
Last I heard is that FCA ordered the part from Spicer Dana. The case manager wasn’t able to give me an ETA b.c a different dept placed the order. I’m starting to doubt trading in my Stinger.

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Thanks, yeah I've been blessed with having an ungodly amount of patience, so I should be fine. The 2-3 month wait will help me with a bigger down anyway, so helps alleviates the financial stress.
I was also told 8-12 weeks... back in September when I ordered... still no build date to this day.

Sponsored

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Thanks, yeah I've been blessed with having an ungodly amount of patience, so I should be fine. The 2-3 month wait will help me with a bigger down anyway, so helps alleviates the financial stress.
congrats on your order! 3rd month in and no details on a ship date or a production date. Dealer also said 8-12 weeks

Fathom

First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Occupation
Operations Coordinator and Microbiologist/Biosafety Officer
Goodness gracious. Just going to cross my fingers that there's no huge delays on mine. My mutual friend at the dealership where I ordered my Jeep told me that a customer ordered and received theirs from the factory in a month apparently. I was telling him that's exciting but I'm hoping to save up a little more, so wouldn't mind it being on the 2-3 month timeline lol

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Theyre just going to put up a Canadian Flag at the plant and pump out all of our orders in the same week.

Sponsored

TratzPatratz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green JLUR
Have any Canadians had luck ordering recently and actually gotten a delivery?

I've scoured lots until my eyes have bled and nothing matches what I want.

A dealer i'm working with who's been very helpful is telling me 90 days on a build but i'm seeing the complete opposite here in the thread.

Nailgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I actually found my exact match out in Saskatchewan since ordering.....not that I was considering going. Maybe I could jump the cue and get my Covid shot while I'm there.

LINK

Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price 275d32dbf6d0d53614d31c9a9a225766x

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I had a dealer that was willing to ship me a Rubicon that had everything I wanted but colour from Barrie to Fredericton, and return with my truck for trade. We didn't work out details on shipping because my wife vetoed the colour. She regrets it now!

Hammy696

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler rubicon
I ordered mine nov 16 and still waiting dealer said 6 to 8 weeks then 10 to 12 gave me a feb 18 ship date still haven't seen anything from crypto think ill give them dealer a call tommarrow I'm still driving my trade in so whatever

JeepHead

First Name
Amarinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
So, Just spoke with the sales rep at the dealership again. The status still hasn't changed from 'Ready to be built' even after 5 weeks. He said the order that was placed about a week before mine had been delivered last month. That means they don't really care about the seniority or time the orders are placed. Don't know how serious he was but he said according to their new policy, they will be mentioning waiting period of up to 1 year to all the new wrangler orders from now on.
Sponsored