not sure if it matters, but i ordered a pretty basic Rubicon

white
v6/auto
8.4/alpine
remote start
Led lights
tow/electric package
standard Hardtop
Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with how they schedule builds. Seems completely random.
We ordered:
Rubicon ecodiesel, standard soft top
Sarge green
Cold weather group
Led lighting group
Trailer tow and hd electrical group
Proximity key

Just check jeepchat again. All parts assembled ready for production. No shipping eta

Advertisement

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I contacted Jeep Chat today, my Jeep has started its build and is in the paint stage.

Ordered 2/9
VIN 2/11

I ordered most of the options for 80th but I didn't order any accessories. I have to wait until 3/9 for the TL certificate to be valid, so it seem like timing might be perfect or just a few days afterwards.

ValerieWB

First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart & 2021 JL Willys (on order)
Just got my build sheet today! So excited.
Firecracker Red 2 door
Manual Trans.
Ordered 1/23/21
Vin and Von 1/25/21
2/24/21 Shipped to Storage, received build sheet.
I think this means it is now waiting for shipping but not sure of that. It also has the manual trans recall............. Any thoughts?

MOJO21

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 2500HD Duramax, Soon a Jeep Gladiator Mojave
New to the Jeep community and just checking things out. Ordered a new Jeep Gladiator in December and awaiting delivery. I was not able to watch it as it was built don't know what the issue was with the sticker price site. The dealership has told me it's awaiting delivery. Excited is an understatement so will share as I plow through the unlimited info on upgrades and enhancements to this new vehicle. Looking forward to getting back into the 4W beach adventures weather with the Jeep Gladiator or Chevrolet 2500. Well will be checking back after the delivery.

Raz65

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I met with my dealer yesterday...and after 4 months with no movement (not even a VIN) I pulled the plug on my order for my dream Rubi. They had an 80th anniversary Sahara on the lot that fit the bill and that I will actually be able to take home this week!
Sadly, the Rubi will have wait...but I will be in a Jeep!
End of the day, this one will have many of the features I was looking for. Can't wait!
Absolutely pathetic that Canadian orders are so low priority. I'm nearly 4 1/2 months since my order. I have had a VIN for the last 3 weeks but that's it. And I ordered a manual so that may hold it up further with the clutch recall.

Sponsored

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Absolutely pathetic that Canadian orders are so low priority. I'm nearly 4 1/2 months since my order. I have had a VIN for the last 3 weeks but that's it. And I ordered a manual so that may hold it up further with the clutch recall.
Ordered 8 weeks ago as of tomorrow and got the VIN 4 weeks ago this Friday. Zero movement since, not even a transition from D > D1 status. I'd imagine once it his D1 it'll still be several weeks before being built and then another couple weeks for delivery. Really starting to consider pulling the plug as the 8-12 week window the dealer gave me is quickly going to slip by.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I finally got a response from Jeep chat today, and I'm still "in scheduling and parts gathering" after ordering in October. 19 weeks now.

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
Just got my build sheet today! So excited.
Firecracker Red 2 door
Manual Trans.
Ordered 1/23/21
Vin and Von 1/25/21
2/24/21 Shipped to Storage, received build sheet.
I think this means it is now waiting for shipping but not sure of that. It also has the manual trans recall............. Any thoughts?
I’d imagine it’s off to storage with the rest of us manuals. Ordered 1/19, built 2/8, been in storage since waiting on flash.

hockeynut258

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I’d imagine it’s off to storage with the rest of us manuals. Ordered 1/19, built 2/8, been in storage since waiting on flash.
6-speed manual here. My build sheet showed up 2/25, Ordered & VIN 1/27. Dealer said it would be built and shipped this week, JeepCares said it will be in storage until the recall flash is performed at the factory. Hopefully won’t be too long!

Sponsored

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
I finally got a response from Jeep chat today, and I'm still "in scheduling and parts gathering" after ordering in October. 19 weeks now.
Wow. My 15 week wait for a build sheet seemed slow. I guess I have nothing to complain about.

4father

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HydroBlue Willys
... Dealer said it would be built and shipped this week, JeepCares said it will be in storage until the recall flash is performed at the factory. ...
My dealer said that my order should still ship "on time" and they'll do the flash at the dealership. i guess there's a comm issue btwn FCA and Dealers???

(anyone else feel a little 'dirty' referring to sales guy as "Dealer"?)

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi 22 JLUR XR
My dealer said that my order should still ship "on time" and they'll do the flash at the dealership. i guess there's a comm issue btwn FCA and Dealers???

(anyone else feel a little 'dirty' referring to sales guy as "Dealer"?)
Your dealer is wrong. @JeepCares already addressed this and said the vehicles will not be shipped that were built after the recall notice. The good news is they posted today that the vehicles that were holding to be flashed before shipping have started to be flashed. So those like myself who have been held for this should start seeing movement again soon.

ValerieWB

First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart & 2021 JL Willys (on order)
Your dealer is wrong. @JeepCares already addressed this and said the vehicles will not be shipped that were built after the recall notice. The good news is they posted today that the vehicles that were holding to be flashed before shipping have started to be flashed. So those like myself who have been held for this should start seeing movement again soon.
Yeeeeeeeeesssssss!

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
I contacted Jeep Chat today, my Jeep has started its build and is in the paint stage.

Ordered 2/9
VIN 2/11

I ordered most of the options for 80th but I didn't order any accessories. I have to wait until 3/9 for the TL certificate to be valid, so it seem like timing might be perfect or just a few days afterwards.
I got a build sheet email today from Cyrptostickers. I checked it and everything appears to be correct in terms of options. Even though the front page of this thread doesn't seem to be working, the emails from cryptostickers still is functioning.

Advertisement

Advertisement