Ruby Mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler diesel
that sucks.. perfect example of TREAD LIGHTLY
I was told that the signs the park installed were ripped out and this only makes the issue worse. Please don't give the anti-access people the amo they want to use against us.
Sponsored

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts
I was told that the signs the park installed were ripped out and this only makes the issue worse. Please don't give the anti-access people the amo they want to use against us.
They need a solar powered camera setup there 👍🏻

RubyRubi

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon, 2018 Grand Cherokee
I was out there on that trail a few weeks ago and it had been completely overrun by side by sides from Ocotillo. It was super sad to see the state park getting destroyed by this very different group of off roaders. There’s a reason side by sides are not allowed in the state park but there aren’t enough rangers to patrol. I’ve seen a rapid increase in abuse to the state park and I guarantee we will continue to see more restrictions. If people could be respectful and follow the rules we wouldn’t have to deal with this.

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
I was out there on that trail a few weeks ago and it had been completely overrun by side by sides from Ocotillo. It was super sad to see the state park getting destroyed by this very different group of off roaders. There’s a reason side by sides are not allowed in the state park but there aren’t enough rangers to patrol. I’ve seen a rapid increase in abuse to the state park and I guarantee we will continue to see more restrictions. If people could be respectful and follow the rules we wouldn’t have to deal with this.

I don’t go to ocotillo for that other culture ..

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Drones might be a good option to survey areas without enough Rangers. The Bird's Eye view covers a lot of territory

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ruby Mike

Ruby Mike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler diesel
Drones might be a good option to survey areas without enough Rangers. The Bird's Eye view covers a lot of territory
The best thing that we can do is to follow the rules. Budgets are tight and for the park, the easiest method to control their lands is to close them. I don't agree with closures at all. Land management is facing an unprecedented amount of people on public lands. Wanton disregard of restrictions and rules, however much we dislike or disagree with them by the few will cost us all.

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
The best thing that we can do is to follow the rules. Budgets are tight and for the park, the easiest method to control their lands is to close them. I don't agree with closures at all. Land management is facing an unprecedented amount of people on public lands. Wanton disregard of restrictions and rules, however much we dislike or disagree with them by the few will cost us all.
Ya I was talking to the rangers one time when I was out there, they have two people i trucks and one plane covering all that land at any given time.. and the plan doesn’t operate full time it’s more on demand

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

This is the real deal. sandstone is closed at the small rock crawl area. this came as some DICKHEAD thought it was a great idea to remove a protected tree at the end of the canyon and then install a winch point Illegally. Pre the Anza park Superintendent. this will remain closed to vehicles permanently because of those actions. People blow balls. how hard is it to freaking respect the wheeling areas we all would like to enjoy. :angry::angry::angry:

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
This is the real deal. sandstone is closed at the small rock crawl area. this came as some DICKHEAD thought it was a great idea to remove a protected tree at the end of the canyon and then install a winch point Illegally. Pre the Anza park Superintendent. this will remain closed to vehicles permanently because of those actions. People blow balls. how hard is it to freaking respect the wheeling areas we all would like to enjoy. :angry::angry::angry:
Morons. It was a fun area. No need to add winch points.
Sponsored