Sponsored

KC HiLites - Pictures / Videos Post Here!

OP
OP
Jeep Generation

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLites - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 1613691318686

Here is the FlexEra4 Cover Template to make those custom covers. I've used @pixeldecals for all of my Pro6 covers. Just sent this over to get matching FE4 covers.
Sponsored

Attachments

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
Does anyone know what the wait time is right now?. I ordered mine a month ago, and still no tracking yet.

mark090852

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wranger Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I'm sorry, but I don't have any idea how long it would take Northridge to ship those. I have the same light bar on my 2020 JLU. I ordered it directly from KC back in November, and it took about 6 weeks for that light bar to ship to me. However, that was told to me on their website when I placed the order, so it was expected. Have you been able to discuss your order with Northridge? They ought to be able to give you some idea. I know demand is higher than supply for that lightbar. The link you provided shows a shipping dare of late March to early April if they were ordered today directly from KC.

Those lights are awesome! You're going to love them!

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
If its been 30 days you have to be getting close if you would like to get a ETA email [email protected] and we can call KC and find out for you.

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner

davewald

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.davewaldrop.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Sort of, kinda retired....mostly
Just added these 100 Slimlights to my Rubi, plus the HardRock4x4 aluminum bumper and Warn winch.
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLites - Pictures / Videos Post Here! lights

OP
OP
Jeep Generation

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
did they discontinue that little 10" light bar?
The Flex 10" Array has been discontinued because they have a new version coming out soon. I believe some venders still have some in stock though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeep Generation

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)

JLRyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Hey quick question. I want to upgrade from halogen and need to know what would work for my specific set up. I have the Rugged Ridge Arcus front bumper, it’s currently using the factory fogs. Will the 4” gravity upgrades for the sport front bumper work for this bumper?

Thanks,

Dave

OP
OP
Jeep Generation

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Hey quick question. I want to upgrade from halogen and need to know what would work for my specific set up. I have the Rugged Ridge Arcus front bumper, it’s currently using the factory fogs. Will the 4” gravity upgrades for the sport front bumper work for this bumper?

Thanks,

Dave
Jeep Wrangler JL KC HiLites - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 1614132625979

I think this is the bumper you mentioned. I haven't seen this bumper in person to really 100% guarantee. It looks like that any of the stock plastic bumper replacement Gravity LEDs will fit in it though.

JLRyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
Sweet ty! No special box needed to upgrade to KC LEDs right? Watched your video and there is some sort of intermediate part between plugs. Maybe it’s built in now? Thanks for your help, if there is a way I can order and you get a kick back let me know.

-Dave

qnet

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 2 DR Jeep Wrangler Sport JL, 18 BMW M2
Sweet ty! No special box needed to upgrade to KC LEDs right? Watched your video and there is some sort of intermediate part between plugs. Maybe it’s built in now? Thanks for your help, if there is a way I can order and you get a kick back let me know.

-Dave
Are you talking about the headlights? If you are, and have regular halogen headlights on your Jeep, you will need a pair of canbus decoders.

On the KC website, it only mentions them working with Wranglers that have the LED package. I would call them to make sure you get the correct stuff before ordering and if they still ship with the decoders.

I learned this the hard way, but the OP's video really helped. I ended up buying some decoders from Amazon and spicing in the Jeep proprietary connector. The lights work really well so far.

The rep from KC was very helpful, but the place I bought the lights from haven't been so far. I think they're having a hard time sourcing the decoders or don't know what to get.

I took a chance and found some decoders on Amazon identical to the ones used in Jeep Generation's video. I only had to modify one end to make it work. I kind of wonder, if that's all they're doing, but who knows.
Sponsored