Sponsored

Canadian 2021 JLUR Order & Price

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Secret Squirrel
yeah I’m with you bro, rather get something else or wait for the 2022 to be honest. It’s way too long to wait
Maybe consider inventory.... I find that he dealerships in Durham have a lot of stock with varying builds. There are lots of cool places around here the locals could show you that you probably do not know of since your from TO. I got my 2021 from an inventory... took 2 days.
Sponsored

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Has anyone had any luck getting info out of Jeep Chat lately? I've never gotten anything other than " your VIN is for a Canadian order, Y'all ain't from round here."

I just need SOME info on my build! I'm dying here!
No luck at all. The first couple weeks after I ordered I got info almost every time but something seems to have changed and I've not gotten anything over the past month or so. It was such an abrupt change that I can't help but wonder if their reps have received some sort of training or refresher around not giving info to Canadian customers. I think I had about an 80% success rate and then overnight it completely changed and I've been literally 0% on probably 10 attempts over the span of the last 4-5 weeks.

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Maybe consider inventory.... I find that he dealerships in Durham have a lot of stock with varying builds. There are lots of cool places around here the locals could show you that you probably do not know of since your from TO. I got my 2021 from an inventory... took 2 days.
Nice, yeah I never stopped by properly just passed it on my way Tobermory. Tbh I would love to explore more of Ontario, such a beautiful place. I will take a look at the dealers there

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Secret Squirrel
Nice, yeah I never stopped by properly just passed it on my way Tobermory. Tbh I would love to explore more of Ontario, such a beautiful place. I will take a look at the dealers there
I mean Durham Region just east of Scarborough. Fraser, Menzies, Village and Pickering Chrysler.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
No luck at all. The first couple weeks after I ordered I got info almost every time but something seems to have changed and I've not gotten anything over the past month or so. It was such an abrupt change that I can't help but wonder if their reps have received some sort of training or refresher around not giving info to Canadian customers. I think I had about an 80% success rate and then overnight it completely changed and I've been literally 0% on probably 10 attempts over the span of the last 4-5 weeks.
I think you're right that they likely got some re-training that enforced not telling us squat. Very frustrating.

Sponsored

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I mean Durham Region just east of Scarborough. Fraser, Menzies, Village and Pickering Chrysler.
My bad.. I'll check those out again. I do remember checking out scarborough and pickering chrysler but couldn't find anything.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Secret Squirrel
My bad.. I'll check those out again. I do remember checking out scarborough and pickering chrysler but couldn't find anything.
Village in Ajax is good... ask for Robert...

Fraser in Oshawa is good ask for Bret Turk...

Menzies across the other side of the Highway has a lot of inventory also.. nicest lady there is Jennifer.

I buy a lot of cars... been through all of them..

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Has anyone had any luck getting info out of Jeep Chat lately? I've never gotten anything other than " your VIN is for a Canadian order, Y'all ain't from round here."

I just need SOME info on my build! I'm dying here!
Ive tried over a dozen times and always get the same answer as you!

Fathom

First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Occupation
Operations Coordinator and Microbiologist/Biosafety Officer
Ordered my first Jeep today at the dealership. Don't know if I got a good deal or not, so fingers crossed I didn't overpay too much.

2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
8% discount = $63,581.00 + taxes CDN @2.99% financing - was told that if there's a better promo by the time the Jeep arrives, I can take advantage what saves me more.
Got a few things added/upgraded including:
  • Sting Gray colour
  • 3.6L eTorque Automatic Engine
  • Beige leather seats
  • Cold Weather Group
  • Trailer Tow & HD Electrical Group
  • LED Lighting Group
  • UConnect 4C & Sound Group
  • Dual Top Group
  • Body Colour Hard Top
  • Body Colour Fender Flares
  • Remote Proximity
  • Mopar Hardtop Headliner

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered my first Jeep today at the dealership. Don't know if I got a good deal or not, so fingers crossed I didn't overpay too much.

8% discount = $63,581.00 + taxes CDN @2.99% financing - was told that if there's a better promo by the time the Jeep arrives, I can take advantage what saves me more.
  • Sting Gray colour
  • Beige leather seats
  • Cold Weather Group
  • LED Lighting Group
  • Dual Top Group
  • Body Colour Hard Top
  • Remote Proximity
Welcome to the club! I hope you've got the patience of a saint, it's gonna be a heck of a wait!

Sponsored

Fathom

First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Occupation
Welcome to the club! I hope you've got the patience of a saint, it's gonna be a heck of a wait!
Thanks, yeah I've been blessed with having an ungodly amount of patience, so I should be fine. The 2-3 month wait will help me with a bigger down anyway, so helps alleviates the financial stress.

scooter540

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys

• Sting Gray colour
  • Beige leather seats
  • Cold Weather Group
  • LED Lighting Group
  • Dual Top Group
  • Body Colour Hard Top
  • Remote Proximity
Congrats! Sounds like a beautiful build.

This, this so much.

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, yeah I've been blessed with having an ungodly amount of patience, so I should be fine. The 2-3 month wait will help me with a bigger down anyway, so helps alleviates the financial stress.
Oh bless your heart... I'm on month 5.

Fathom

First Name
Jae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Occupation
Oh bless your heart... I'm on month 5.
Ohh you know 5 months might be too long for me. I talked to my guy at the dealership and asked specifically how long did it take for his last clients order. They said it came on time, so I'm hoping mine has no delays >.<

Cavs42

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Ohh you know 5 months might be too long for me. I talked to my guy at the dealership and asked specifically how long did it take for his last clients order. They said it came on time, so I'm hoping mine has no delays >.<
I wish you nothing but luck my friend, but every Canadian order is stupid delayed.
Sponsored