EugenesAJeep

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Should mention I have a tazer from my last Jeep so wondering if I can take care of it myself...
All I know is what I learnt here. I believe things changed in 2020, so now the dealer needs to do the recalibration. I went with that info...
Should mention I have a tazer from my last Jeep so wondering if I can take care of it myself...
You have more experience than me with this. All I know is what I learnt here.
From what I have gathered, things changed in 2020, and for some reason one has to have dealer recalibrate. I’m not sure if that is the case, but I thought they were the “best man for the job”.

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
All I know is what I learnt here. I believe things changed in 2020, so now the dealer needs to do the recalibration. I went with that info...

You have more experience than me with this. All I know is what I learnt here.
From what I have gathered, things changed in 2020, and for some reason one has to have dealer recalibrate. I’m not sure if that is the case, but I thought they were the “best man for the job”.
Either way going to speak with the dealer, always the safe bet! Thank you!

Lightsped

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys, 2017 Tacoma Off Road, Honda S2000.
Occupation
Technology Research
About to order a two door Willys. Can anyone confirm or deny which soft top comes (by default) with the two door Willys? Is it the base soft top, or premium soft top?

TheKeither

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Willy's Sport
About to order a two door Willys. Can anyone confirm or deny which soft top comes (by default) with the two door Willys? Is it the base soft top, or premium soft top?
I am almost certain its the base soft top. Also, since you are getting a two door, understand that you have to add air conditioning if you want it. It - for some really stupid reason - is NOT standard on a two-door.

Sponsored

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
I am almost certain its the base soft top. Also, since you are getting a two door, understand that you have to add air conditioning if you want it. It - for some really stupid reason - is NOT standard on a two-door.
AC is standard on both Willys 2 and 4 door. Just not standard on the Willys Sport.

ValerieWB

First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart & 2021 JL Willys (on order)
I believe it is the base soft top because I ordered mine and the premium soft top was an addition.

LTLWLLY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's JLU Hellayella

It’s the base soft top. I ordered the dual top group and it upgrades you to the premium twill top.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
New to Jeep family soon. Ordered a Sarge Green Willys 2 door manual. Dealer didn't mention transmission recall, so hopefully will be sorted out before it arrives at the dealer. they said 6-8 weeks, but taking that with a grain of salt. Here's a picture off the web site after I chose my options.
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread IMG_0076.JPG

west tex

First Name
Skoro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2dr 80th Edition, 2017 Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired, as in "Tired again"
I'm awaiting delivery on a 2dr 80th Anniversary Edition. Willys was my 2nd choice. Yours looks great. I was told 6-10 weeks and that was 3 weeks ago.

SurfJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Willys
Hey all. I’ve been reading the forum for a while now but figured it was time to chime in. I bought my Willys on a bit of a whim in September 2020 when the clutch on my 02 pickup went and I decided to get something new rather than fix the nearly 20 year old thing... I don’t expect to do too much rock crawling, but I definitely enjoy getting it off the pavement and getting it dirty.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread B22F96A9-4DB1-45FB-B511-CDD528A69E1C