JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

21 Willys

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Willys Sarge Green
Order mine 1/26/21, arrived at dealer today, exactly 4 weeks after order entry.
Ordered mine 1/28/2021, chat says it is at the trim stage. No idea as to when it will arrive at dealer.
Now in shipping stage. Woohoo!

Last edited:

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
I ordered on January 11th, had the VIN on the 13th, and it arrived at the rail yard on Feb 17th. It dropped off at the truck yard on Feb 19th, and arrived at the dealer today. My advice to everyone is to not waste your time with Jeep Chat and just ask your dealer for updates.

yolojeep

First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU, 12 Volt, 02 Mustang GT, 19F250
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! Why am I only hearing about this now? We are definitely getting that for the JL. Poor 75 lb dog jumps into the back with the bar still engaged. She just won't wait for us to lift it.

LIttle things like this can help make a 'not perfect' build get closer to perfect. Thank you for showing us that.

Yolojeep.... you seeing this?!?!?!?!?
That is fantastic. Fenway and Tessie need this for their Jeep!! Everyone knows the Jeeps really belong to the dogs.

Sponsored

Sponsored

JoeJeepLvr

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler
Just spoke to Jeep Chat and my JLUR is in the shipping stage already with an ETA to the dealership of 2/23 to 3/9!!

I ordered on 2/11 and VIN on 2/13. that was super fast!
i’m so happy for your news, but Jeep Chat / phone is thoroughly confusing. My Jeep was in shipping status 2/17, and last night they told me ETA to dealer 3/12-3/26. Can anyone help me understand? Also, Atom631...I’m on LI....you too???

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
i’m so happy for your news, but Jeep Chat / phone is thoroughly confusing. My Jeep was in shipping status 2/17, and last night they told me ETA to dealer 3/12-3/26. Can anyone help me understand? Also, Atom631...I’m on LI....you too???
I am on the Island! I purchased it from Craig Benner out of Koons in Tysons Corner, VA.

Too be honest, I expected it to take longer and was still preparing to get rid of my old vehicle and order some stuff for the Jeep! I got some moves to make (and if it does take a little longer, thats OK too).

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
I am on the Island! I purchased it from Craig Benner out of Koons in Tysons Corner, VA.

Too be honest, I expected it to take longer and was still preparing to get rid of my old vehicle and order some stuff for the Jeep! I got some moves to make (and if it does take a little longer, thats OK too).
LI here too. Seems like half the members here are located on LI!

FinnCustomKnives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
Just spoke to Jeep Chat and my JLUR is in the shipping stage already with an ETA to the dealership of 2/23 to 3/9!!

I ordered on 2/11 and VIN on 2/13. that was super fast!
Lucky! Ordered 2/6 and my last update last Friday was all parts assembled, no shipping eta.

Atom631

First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Lucky! Ordered 2/6 and my last update last Friday was all parts assembled, no shipping eta.
not sure if it matters, but i ordered a pretty basic Rubicon

white
v6/auto
8.4/alpine
remote start
Led lights
tow/electric package
standard Hardtop

Advertisement

Advertisement