Sponsored

ARB Bondi Deluxe Bumper as alternative to AEV and others?

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler sport S ecodiesel
I was wondering if anyone has put the bondi deluxe on a sport s. I reached out to quadratec and they said it would fit but the arb says it will only fit with the rubicon fenders. Has anyone tested this. TIA
Yea, I have a sport s with the delux bumper. It fits. BUT the flares sit right on top of the bumper. You will probably have to switch them out for some high top or rubi fenders eventually.
Sponsored

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler sport S ecodiesel
maybe it’s not required ? I was going to buy it ( I had it ordered and cancelled ) and was told by Northridge they asked ARB offices if drilling was required, they said in order to level the bumper they did require drilling. Maybe new versions don’t require it?
Just had one put on my 2020 jl sport. No drilling.

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
Borrowed this picture to ask..
Has anyone been able to instal a light Bar or 1X2 pod under the Grill Guard? I see the holes, but haven't seen anyone do it.

You can't really see it in that picture due to the angle, but there are actually two platforms coming off the back of the grill guard to mount lights on - would be a snap to mount lights either to the top or bottom of those mounts as you see fit.

OC4X4

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLUR
You can't really see it in that picture due to the angle, but there are actually two platforms coming off the back of the grill guard to mount lights on - would be a snap to mount lights either to the top or bottom of those mounts as you see fit.
Awesome! Thank you. Looking at the Stubby on sale at Quadratec!

Sponsored

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here- pic of the back of the upper bar.

7BBEA3C6-B588-41D8-B39B-D8C3188F03D7.jpeg

OC4X4

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLUR
Can I mount a pod led under the brush guard? I see tow holes on the bumper on each side in front of the winch mount.

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can I mount a pod led under the brush guard? I see tow holes on the bumper on each side in front of the winch mount.
Its hollow so no reason you could not either drill holes in the bottom of the brush guard itself, or alternately run a bracket from the existing mounts that come off the back of the guard.

The whole bumper is hollow so plenty of space to run wires and such.

Sponsored

McQueen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Borrowed the side profile image from Fitbliss to compare to the stock plastic bumper from my Jeep.
Jeep Wrangler JL ARB Bondi Deluxe Bumper as alternative to AEV and others? 7925F119-822A-4410-B213-5CC795C269EE

Jeep Wrangler JL ARB Bondi Deluxe Bumper as alternative to AEV and others? 805F8314-4E75-4272-BF9F-9A870C5C9746

One of my concerns was how far in front of the Jeep this bumper extended compared to stock. I wanted to avoid an underbite look and keep as low of a profile as possible. I contacted ARB about this dimension a while back and I believe the Bondi Deluxe adds about a half an inch to the front of the Jeep. Since the front of the bumper is so bulky it I think it appears much larger compared to the stock bumper. Seeing some pictures from other members here with similar lift height and tire size, I feel better about how proportional this bumper will look.

OC4X4

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLUR
I ordered mine yesterday!! Excited. Looking into the Harbor Freight Badland winch. Anyone have any experience mounting it on the Bondi?

OC4X4

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLUR
Just installed mine. Can anyone tell me if I can add Steel shackles to the red recovery points?

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't see any reason why not but I don't recall specifically reading about that in the install guide.

Dzwart06

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I ordered mine yesterday!! Excited. Looking into the Harbor Freight Badland winch. Anyone have any experience mounting it on the Bondi?
I installed the the badlands Apex in mine, I actually had to trim and paint the opening of the bumper for the top of the winch, looking back on it, I should’ve done the remote controller mount and put the cover on the bumper for a more sleek look and no trimming involved. The Apex comes with everything needed for remote mounting of it.
Sponsored