Sponsored

Has anyone successfully ordered/received half doors on a 2021 yet?

DunDeal

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRANGLER UNLIMITED WILLYS
I see it is on the build list now and the configurator but has anyone been able to actually order them yet? Or better yet received theirs? I am about to order and wonder if it will be rejected.
Sponsored

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
I’ve been looking, and have not seen anyone mention receiving them. I think you take a risk holding up your order if you include them in the build. I placed my order on 1-11 (without half doors) and should take deliver (in Missouri) this week, so get your order in soon so you have it for spring!

Last edited:

AZSilver

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I see it is on the build list now and the configurator but has anyone been able to actually order them yet? Or better yet received theirs? I am about to order and wonder if it will be rejected.

I am ordering the AJS "Dual Door Group w/Premium Uppers today. I will keep you informed.

AZSilver

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I’ve been looking, and have not seen anyone mention receiving them. I think you take a risk holding up your order if you include them in the build. I placed my order on 1-11 and should take deliver (in Missouri) this week, so get your order in soon so you have it for spring!
so did you order with the half doors?

Sponsored

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
If I remember from that thread the general thought is maybe end of summer.
This is from post 51: Just did a Jeep Chat and was told it has been released from awaiting additional equipment to waiting to be released for delivery!!!! Just as a I was ready to start looking for an alternative!

And post 54: At the Final Inspection Storage Unit now... ready for shipment soon. Dealer says estimated delivery 3/9, but says typically ships much sooner than that. So fingers crossed!

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
What @Aonar said.... Should be done with Final Inspection soon and then be shipped shortly after.

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Window Sticker popped up today and received email from Jeep that Jeep has been shipped and will send an update once they get more info. From what I’ve read Dealership is able to get more info on shipping progress. My salesman is off today and said he’d update again on Friday.

Sponsored

AZSilver

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Window Sticker popped up today and received email from Jeep that Jeep has been shipped and will send an update once they get more info. From what I’ve read Dealership is able to get more info on shipping progress. My salesman is off today and said he’d update again on Friday.
Please let us know when you take delivery. I placed an order with the 1/2 doors on Monday 2/22

AZSilver

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Well, did you get it???
Sponsored