OP
OP
GPWER

GPWER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2DR JL RUBICON
OP is a typical Yota driver. Their envy is so obvious. Especially out on the trail...
do your homework a typical yota driver guess again
Sponsored

The Pointer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One
Donā€™t be so sensitive. People can come here to get their facts about how a vehicle performs in the real world. Commercials are designed to be emotionally connected to their base. Real world examples are golden. I am never shocked by how dumb people are so itā€™s funny how people will bang their head on a wall all while being wrong.

OP
OP
GPWER

GPWER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2DR JL RUBICON
Donā€™t be so sensitive. People can come here to get their facts about how a vehicle performs in the real world. Commercials are designed to be emotionally connected to their base. Real world examples are golden.
not being being sensitive I owned 3 jl 2dr rubicons now 2 the dealership and manufacture support is horrible not bashing just needed more reliable not a huge fan of the 4runner but did so out of necessity and clearly i dont compare because they are 2 totally different vehicles good luck and thanks for your reply

Sponsored

OP
OP
GPWER

GPWER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2DR JL RUBICON
You didnā€™t answer the question. Are you a politician? šŸ˜‚
LMAO no not a politician but I do hope all of us push hard to raise the quality and engineering bar for jeep because they are riding on the coat tails of past reliability these vehicles cost a lot of money and not getting what paid for

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
I dont know what being white and a man has to do with it but many people view their information as informative in the auto industry
Their attitude toward anything other than a luxury car is indicative of the classic geezer attitude. I worked in automotive for most of my career and nobody in tier 1 or 2 ever looked at a CR mag. Automotive Weekly, yes. JD Power, yes. Detroit Free Press, yes.

Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
I dont know what being white and a man has to do with it but many people view their information as informative in the auto industry
As an "old white guy" myself, I was also wondering why the term is being used as a slur. I gave HungryHound a gentle dressing down, but it went over his head. Subtlety is over-rated sometimes.

The Pointer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One
not being being sensitive I owned 3 jl 2dr rubicons now 2 the dealership and manufacture support is horrible not bashing just needed more reliable not a huge fan of the 4runner but did so out of necessity and clearly i dont compare because they are 2 totally different vehicles good luck and thanks for your reply
Was not directing my comment towards one individual.
I agree that if this was a low level manufacturer, KiA or Hyundai it would be different. The Jeep brand has a history that people feel connected with and thatā€™s why advertising works and logic doesnā€™t in these examples. Only someone that can wipe their ass with 100 dollar bills buys really expensive brands that require lots of attention to keep operating.

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
Much better THAN expected.

Fixed it for you. Youā€™re welcome :like:
Sponsored