jhackathorne

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
I'm hoping that someone with a manual ordered Sting Grey and since it's delayed they'll take their doors and give to me since I'm an automatic and not on a recall.... :CWL:
Sponsored

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
Looking at the 2-door February order guide, it looks like half doors are now available in every color except Hellayella, Hydro Blue, and Nacho. I can't believe no one has received their half door Jeep order yet. As others have said, I really hope someone will take pictures of the boxes with the half doors and pictures of the half doors before installation. It looks like the half doors will come with the mirrors already installed. If so, the boxes will have to be fairly thick. I wonder how those boxes will fit in the back of 2-door jeeps. I performed a "search new inventory" on the jeep website only selecting 4-door and 2-door and "dual door group with premium uppers" and everything else deselected, including color and all powertrain options (which is hard to do because the search function keeps trying to add options). I did a search on the broadest distance (250 miles) and I searched using several different zip codes (including Toledo) and no search resulting on a hit with a Jeep with half doors. So, I don't think they are out there yet.

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Hurry up and wait......the way Jeep rolls

Kreepin1

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ7, 2006 TJ, 2012 JKR, 2021 JLR
Build Thread
Link
I'm hoping that someone with a manual ordered Sting Grey and since it's delayed they'll take their doors and give to me since I'm an automatic and not on a recall.... :CWL:
That would be me. Sting Grey, 2-door manual ordered October 5th, 2020. Hope you enjoy my half doors!

OP
OP
jhackathorne

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
That would be me. Sting Grey, 2-door manual ordered October 5th, 2020. Hope you enjoy my half doors!
Dang... 2 doors short for my JLUR! Maybe they can find a 4 door to take them from! Got email from Jeep rep today. No update from them either.

Sponsored

OP
OP
jhackathorne

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Just did a Jeep Chat and was told it has been released from awaiting additional equipment to waiting to be released for delivery!!!! Just as a I was ready to start looking for an alternative!

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
Same old-Same old for me: Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

OP
OP
jhackathorne

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
At the Final Inspection Storage Unit now... ready for shipment soon. Dealer says estimated delivery 3/9, but says typically ships much sooner than that. So fingers crossed!

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
At the Final Inspection Storage Unit now... ready for shipment soon. Dealer says estimated delivery 3/9, but says typically ships much sooner than that. So fingers crossed!
I might have missed a post but did you get a "window sticker" yet? If so, when vs. the JP chat updates? Thx.

Sponsored

OP
OP
jhackathorne

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
I might have missed a post but did you get a "window sticker" yet? If so, when vs. the JP chat updates? Thx.
Never received the Window Sticker yet. From what I have seen/heard/read is you don't always get that online for some reason or another.

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Never received the Window Sticker yet. From what I have seen/heard/read is you don't always get that online for some reason or another.
The whole JL half door army of fanatics is waiting on you!! No pressure lol
Get that baby and give us a shit load of photos please!

SecretChimp

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
my weekly update: Still stuck in "your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment." Also, a manual. (ordered 12/29, built around 1/31)

OP
OP
jhackathorne

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
my weekly update: Still stuck in "your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment." Also, a manual. (ordered 12/29, built around 1/31)
Give it time. You prob have another couple weeks I'd guess. My build was complete 1/11 with exception of additional equipment.... AKA half doors. Friday still awaiting parts... Monday it was done. It'll happen fast once the doors are caught up.

dski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubi 4dr
Occupation
small business owner
Give it time. You prob have another couple weeks I'd guess. My build was complete 1/11 with exception of additional equipment.... AKA half doors. Friday still awaiting parts... Monday it was done. It'll happen fast once the doors are caught up.
So frustrating. I've been told they have all the parts for mine and it is hydro blue. I'm not much of a 'name your jeep' person, but I'm already calling 'The Unicorn' because it only exists in my imagination.
Sponsored