Sponsored

OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

ClayMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX, BMW 328i Convertible
Man that only took you 10 min......that would of taken all day lol good job! Now you made us all depressed.....Jk it is what it is....makes a person what to go into the plant and help them build them.
I have a feeling that our Jeeps will be built at the same time. I ordered in 2/2 and have been switching between D and D1 for the past eight weeks. I have new tires already waiting for the Jeep.
Sponsored

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
Woohoo!! I have a vin#, now all I need to do is wait for another 8 weeks or so.....

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Oh hell no, we will not allow falling to the second page of threads

Haha
Nobody seems to be receiving their blue jeeps now. It has been a while since the first few and now, just silence. They must have run out of blue paint.

c3h5

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR All Ocean Blue
Nobody seems to be receiving their blue jeeps now. It has been a while since the first few and now, just silence. They must have run out of blue paint.
I cringe every time I hear a new rumor, out of paint or painted hardtops, lack of LEDs or leather or steel bumpers. I wish when selecting all the options they hard risk % and added time values to go with their price lol.

LED $895; risk of delay +75% @ rate +2 weeks.

Sponsored

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
I cringe every time I hear a new rumor, out of paint or painted hardtops, lack of LEDs or leather or steel bumpers. I wish when selecting all the options they hard risk % and added time values to go with their price lol.

LED $895; risk of delay +75% @ rate +2 weeks.
I just go crazy thinking about how many LEDS were installed on orders placed after mine, because I was awaiting on the painted top or whatever.... like it’s mine, I was next in line, throw it in a bin w my vin.... but no they put them in someone else’s and now I sit and wait yet again....

JRICO8777

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ositechconsulting.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Highlander, 2014 Scion XB, 2007 Jeep Wrangler x, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon (on order)
Occupation
IT DIRECTOR
Just ordered ocean blue on saturday. Early est is 8-12 weeks with it possibly taking longer. Only upgrades inordered was the auto trans and the premium soft top.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I'm just upset that my dealer claims the order can't be changed to include options I missed, that I am in D1 status, and yet there has been no actual progress on my build.

I just want those damn LED's.

k9chita

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Dealer just told me my VIN has arrived :) I'm this much closer to getting my jeep, hopefully within a month!
I got my VIN# on March 29th. Ordered on March 24th. I'm in D1.

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
3 month lead time if ordering now.. if your lucky? The JL has gone bat shit crazy popular:rock: FCA broke records last month and would continue further if they didn't run out of parts or had more capacity. The forecaster should be fired... Along with the web designer of the ordering page and the orange color blind person who did the color renderings of the Punk'n. The forecasters most likely thought keeping the JK's online thru the first of the year would be the best thing to do as people still want them. Really!!! Who wants a JK when JL's are out? All that did was take away from the ability to pump out more JL's. The smart thing would be to start Fresh 100% JL production. I know I sound like captain woulda shoulda but Every Jeep Dealer I've see have rows of JK's and few JL's Absolutely no Rubicons are to be found. That's my rant for the week...

Sponsored

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered on 3/30 and got my VIN# and went into D1 status on 4/06.

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 month lead time if ordering now.. if your lucky? The JL has gone bat shit crazy popular:rock: FCA broke records last month and would continue further if they didn't run out of parts or had more capacity. The forecaster should be fired... Along with the web designer of the ordering page and the orange color blind person who did the color renderings of the Punk'n. The forecasters most likely thought keeping the JK's online thru the first of the year would be the best thing to do as people still want them. Really!!! Who wants a JK when JL's are out? All that did was take away from the ability to pump out more JL's. The smart thing would be to start Fresh 100% JL production. I know I sound like captain woulda shoulda but Every Jeep Dealer I've see have rows of JK's and few JL's Absolutely no Rubicons are to be found. That's my rant for the week...
Thing is, even tho we know the JL is a better wrangler, there are ALWAYS people who want a bargain. Hence JK production. 'm with you, they should have done nothing but JL production starting Jan. 1, 2018. I was told up to 12 weeks by my dealer!!!

k9chita

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone see any correlation between the models (Sport, Sport S, Sahara, Rubi) with regards to the delay?

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Does anyone see any correlation between the models (Sport, Sport S, Sahara, Rubi) with regards to the delay?
Well I don’t think you can get leds on the sports so that shouldn’t be affected, I’ve also heard the steel bumpers are now on a delay, which is only for Rubicon’s. however, I’ve read that they didnt make too many rubicon’s last month and might be making up for it this month. But like everything else, who knows.

k9chita

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Well I don’t think you can get leds on the sports so that shouldn’t be affected, I’ve also heard the steel bumpers are now on a delay, which is only for Rubicon’s. however, I’ve read that they didnt make too many rubicon’s last month and might be making up for it this month. But like everything else, who knows.
Are they caught up with the premium soft tops yet?
Sponsored