Willys Remote-Proximity Keyless Entry

dudleyl

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Traverse / 1998 Ford Explorer
Question please.....why is that I cannot build a Willys and select Remote-Proximity Keyless Entry without choosing a dual door group.
Sponsored

WhereRU_A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Willys, 2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
Occupation
Restaurant Manager
The build and price tool on Jeep’s website isn’t always 100% accurate. That said, proximity entry wasn’t an option when we ordered our 2021 Willys. In fact, half doors hadn’t even been announced yet so getting it that way wasn’t possible either.

it is possible to add this feature after you’ve taken delivery. Here is a good place to start.

OP
OP

dudleyl

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The build and price tool on Jeep’s website isn’t always 100% accurate. That said, proximity entry wasn’t an option when we ordered our 2021 Willys. In fact, half doors hadn’t even been announced yet so getting it that way wasn’t possible either.

it is possible to add this feature after you’ve taken delivery. Here is a good place to start.
Thank you!!

OP
OP

dudleyl

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Allmoparparts.com has the kit. Thanks

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
The Jeep.com builder is full of glitches. It’s been like that for years, although the glitches change over time.

For instance, right now when I build a Sahara and select the V6 eTorque and automatic transmission, the app goes back and selects Billet Silver, and unselects Cold Weather Group and LED Group. I have to go back and re-select the options I want again.

It’s been like this for at least six months.

The builder has had glitches like these for the past four years. Why FCA doesn’t fix them is just baffling.

Then again, quality assurance is just not a priority to them.

Good luck.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
Previously to dual doors option, you couldn't get remote proximity sensor on any of the Sports variations except the 80th. I suspect that you can't order the remote proximity without the dual door for the WIlly's.

Someone mentioned in another thread that you could get power window on the sport and willy's sport when you order dual doors.